No announcement yet.

What IF Wilder lands BOMBS on Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What IF Wilder lands BOMBS on Joshua?

What IF Wilder lands BOMBS on Joshua like Klitschko did once? ...

Almost identical punches by Wlad & Deontay...

Last edited by oscar9992; 01-07-2018, 07:22 AM.

I am bit worried doe!

Comment

He'd get up, if his body position was as good as it was when he got hit by Wlad. When Wlad hit him, his chin was tucked and his feet were set and he was well balanced. That allowed him to absorb that shot better than anyone could of hoped before the fight.

Whether he can ride out the storm that follows is harder to say.

If Willder takes a right hand like that from Joshua then I doubt he'd get up. His fundamentals are not as good if he gets caught he likely has his chin in the air and he'll be poorly balanced, meaning his head will whip around worsening the effect of the punch and he can't absorb the punch as well without his feet set properly.

Comment

What if you stop being stupid?

What if AJ lands bombs? What if spilska outboxes Wilder again?

Comment

If Wilder lands big on Joshua then Joshua most likely goes down.
          If Joshua lands big on Wilder then Wilder most likely goes down.

The question would be do either of them get up... and who lands first?

Comment

AJ should pretend he's stunned, let Wilder go crazy, then fire counter shots.

Comment

I doubt Deontay Wilder punches with more power than Wladimir Klitschko. Therefore, if Joshua gets hit by a very similar punch, he probably takes it better than the punch he took from Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Joshua has better technical skill

Wilder has that power. Its why many people wanna see them fight eventually. Wilder is so damn sloppy man but its enjoyable to watch him as a legit practitioner in the game

Comment

Getting hit is not just about standing there to take them its about setting them up .Klitchos right hand he landed will in all likely hood be not only a harder right hand than Wilder COULD land but Joshua was drained when he was hit by it .

Joshua has excellent instincts even when rattled so Wilders sloppy incoming attacks IF he hurt Joshua will be to Joshua advantage bc Wilders own instincts kick in and he gets sloppy . This will work in Joshuas favor bc he is still a counterpuncher at all ranges .

Even if Wilder knocked him out its going to be very dangerous getting Joshua out of there and the longer it goes i would PROBABLY give Wilder about after rnd 7 to have a better chance at pulling it off . Which shouldnt happen bc Joshua has the abilities to finish Wilder of before rnd 5 if he blitzes him .

P.S please leave Mayweather out of my post !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 01-07-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    AJ should pretend he's stunned, let Wilder go crazy, then fire counter shots.
                    Damn Wilder your right, why would you give AJ tips tho ??

He could make it a new version of the rope a dope

Comment

Working...
                    X