No announcement yet.

Someone should tell Kovalev that you don't get points for holding and hitting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    If he does that then he might give kovalev only two or three rounds in the fight which is understandable cuz Ward put it on kovalev, kovalev was scared to mix it up.
    Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      Kovs own coach admitted he was holding too much but these posters will type 8 paragraphs n post GIF of ward "rushing in illegally" acting as if they didn't see the holding lmaooo terrible
      It's OK to foul an opponent if he leans over. So i've been told by Kovalev fans.

Comment

Well if you don't get points by hitting and holding then how can you give Ward a single round?

Come on Ward c**k gobblers, attack my post and tell me great an inside fighter Ward is and how I'm a moron!

Comment

Another troll thread by mr malcom x.

Comment

You guys haven't learned by now that Kovalev only held because Ward was delivering vicious head-butts to Kovalev's body?

No seriously. We have a world renowned logician who claims to not be of this Earth, who has been trying to explain it to us.

Tabaristio, get your ass in here. Show us those vicious body head-butts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You guys haven't learned by now that Kovalev only held because Ward was delivering vicious head-butts to Kovalev's body?

No seriously. We have a world renowned logician who claims to not be of this Earth, who has been trying to explain it to us.

Tabaristio, get your ass in here. Show us those vicious body head-butts!!!!
              The troll is hard with you.

Comment

No, but you do get points for damaging your opponent's face by landing the more effective and damaging punches, leaving your opponent's face with visible facial damage consisting of blood, cuts, swelling, bruises and etc.

No, But you do get points for knocking your opponent down once.

No, But you do get points for stunning your opponent more frequently by landing the more effective and damaging punches.

In other words, Sergey Kovalev did things Andre Ward didn't during their first professional bout against each other.

In other words, Andre Ward didn't do anything that Sergey Kovalev didn't during their first professional bout against each other.

In other words, Andre Ward didn't do anything which makes him the deserved victor over Sergey Kovalev in their first professional bout between each other.

Based on clean and effective punches landed (which is the primary criteria), Sergey Kovalev won his first bout against Andre Ward or at the very least, did not deserve to lose.
                Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 06-15-2017, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  The troll is hard with you.
                  I find it very flattering indeed that this user had to now mention me on a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X