Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedbugs who has dealt with them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck i am going to pull this cocksucker out of bed and make him clean my house,its not my problem its his.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      this just gets worse,what do they look like the pics online are magnified,i just bought a new couch and have been sleeping on it constantly bypassing my bed because its comfy,i am not throwing away 1500 dollars if this sht spread over here i might sue the bastard.
      Bed bugs only come out at night...So I have been told. When I was staying in this apartment complex, the people above me had them. I was told by the pest control people that came to inspect the rest of the complex that they (bed bugs) gather in in the corners of the room during the day to stay warm.

So check all of the corners of your place, and all edges of the carpet (if you have carpet). Also check for brown spots on your sheets. If none of these things stick out, you should be good.

Bed bugs are not like roaches...They feed on you, get their fill, and go back into the cracks they came from. Now if the dude has a major infestation, they may, or may not have stuck or stay on your cloths.

In all truth, if you are really worried, call an exterminator. From what I understand, if you do have them, they are very, VERY hard to get rid of...

Comment

Kill them with fire.

Comment

But keep the fire away from soft furnishings.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            Kill them with fire.
            or cum. I heard they're attracted to it but its poison to them. Cum, piss and ****.

Comment

Do it, Mark... blow your beans on those little ****s.

Comment

damn mark ya boy did you dirty.

Comment

Mark, i'm nobody to give advice right now, but come on man wake up and stop associating with people like this, just concentrate on you and your family right now, cut everyone else out until you get into a better place, that what im gonna do

Comment

You're next, Ex, unless you let me hit your girl from the back and watch.

Comment

Oh some of you guys on here are straight up liars. How the hell you claim never to have had bed-bugs but there you are giving real-life experience of dealing with those mofo's? I'm telling ya all from experience those bugs are some nasty mofo's when you squash those sons of *****es the amount of blood coming out them would scare the bejesus outta ya. Trust me man those fat little b4stards are a real byatch to get riddoff. You wanna know what they really look like all you gotta do is watch Starship Troopers. Those buggers come out at night and find you by detecting the oxygen you exhale when you're sleeping. When they done drinking ya blood they disappear into really small cracks. The thing about those little bloodsucka dat you gotta know is that they lay thousands of eggs like every day. To the naked eye those eggs look like tiny little black dots. You'll know where those eggs be when you see a mass of black. When those eggs done hatch those mofo's are invisible. Yeah I said it invisible - you just can't see dem till they fill with ya blood. Now getting rid of dem vermin dat's a whole different bag of chips cos they're some real bad hombres with more comebacks than Rocky.

Comment

Working...
                      X