Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: With Andre Ward Retired, Who is The #1 P4P Fighter in The World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    Undefeated, Undisputed, Terrence Crawford
    Garcia #2
    rigo vs loma winner #3

But if Loma wins and goes on to fight Garcia and wins again......
    Not bad rankings... If Loma beats RIG. and then moves up an beats Garcia???? HOLY FIN SHT!!! HOFame INSTANTLY.

Comment

#1 Manny Pacquiao - He's not retired yet ( who really beat him without controversy?)
      Down the list is all paper champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Did I ever say Canelo won?? And I now do remember you saying the same thing as me. It goes the distance. But don't go start circle jerking that other quack around. His entire name should tell you what he's all about.
        yeah, but he's right in the sense that you group everyone who supported ggg over Canelo as delusional ggg lovers. You just posted how I'd pick ggg over ward which is ridiculous. I would've picked a semi inactive ward over ggg at his best a few yrs back. I picked ggg over Canelo not because I'm a ggg fan, but because I felt he was the better of the 2 and Canelo tried to wait that fight out until the threat was lower. Same exact reason why ggg wouldn't risk moving up for ward but would've done so in a sec for froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
          #1 Manny Pacquiao - He's not retired yet ( who really beat him without controversy?)
          Down the list is all paper champ.
          Manny shouldnt have been in a close fight with someone who wasnt a professional boxer 5 years before, People like you are gonna get manny killed in the ring. Garcia, Crawford, even Broner would beat the sh|t outta Manny, let alone another WW champion such as Spence or Thurman, and Floyd took his ass to school. Manny had a great but controversial (PED's) career. Let him ride off in the sunset, and swim in salt water

Comment

1. crawford (no L's or controversial victories. undisputed only lasted 10 days but stil a great feat. i favor him to beat anybody at 147 and wont think twice about it. skill level is that high)

2. ggg vs canelo 2 winner

3. loma vs rigo winner

4. thurman (porter and garcia wins make him top five)

5. mikey garcia

6. rungvisai (beating the pound for pound best twice has to stand for something.)

7. spence

8. AJ

9. Inoue

10. gervonta davis

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
              yeah, but he's right in the sense that you group everyone who supported ggg over Canelo as delusional ggg lovers. You just posted how I'd pick ggg over ward which is ridiculous. I would've picked a semi inactive ward over ggg at his best a few yrs back. I picked ggg over Canelo not because I'm a ggg fan, but because I felt he was the better of the 2 and Canelo tried to wait that fight out until the threat was lower. Same exact reason why ggg wouldn't risk moving up for ward but would've done so in a sec for froch.
              No comment

Comment

P4P is a load of **** which always seems to default to an American boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                  1. crawford (no L's or controversial victories. undisputed only lasted 10 days but stil a great feat. i favor him to beat anybody at 147 and wont think twice about it. skill level is that high)

2. ggg vs canelo 2 winner

3. loma vs rigo winner

4. thurman (porter and garcia wins make him top five)

5. mikey garcia

6. rungvisai (beating the pound for pound best twice has to stand for something.)

7. spence

8. AJ

9. Inoue

10. gervonta davis
                  GREAT list! Until u named Davis. Who LOST his belt even before the fight and then looked like dog SHT after.

Leo
                  FRAMPTON
                  LARA
                  Garcia
                  Porter
                  PAC
                  Wilder
                  Easter
                  Andrade
                  Nervy

Fuk I can name another 10 better than Davis
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-23-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I have a lil problem him not meeting Rig. halfway but if he wins convincingly then I have no problem him #1. But if he moves up and fights Mikey at that weight he will lose...
                    Well Rigo didn't take it when it was offer at 126. He waited for Loma to gain the weight then try to bring him back down. ITs like Thurman trying to meet Canelo at 154, u Canelo will struggle. After this LOMA should mikey at 135, if Mikey is still there

Comment

TBRB and Boxing Scene have Crawford next in line.

The Ring and ESPN have Golovkin next in line.

If Loma stops Rigo in December, I suspect he will rise to #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X