Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Looks Forward To Possible Face-Off With Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    The Wembley venue is booked so how would they fight in N.Y ? They wouldn't change that for a N.Y venue in the same set day of 13th .Miller would be fighting in the U.K no?
    Fury apologized to Wilder for AJ before he handed Wilder his hat in his own house. AJ is a snob, he always has a reason why he has to have it his way. So he won gold in London? America won all the gold in LA. He's been coddled and spoon fed, excuse me for saying, in the boonies. Fury hung his hat where Wilder's used to be.

Comment

Looking forward to him getting a beatdown then retiring after he cashes out against AJ, one less pretender to do with!

Has the audacity to trash Wilder who’s stepped up big time this year and AJ but has yet to fight an actual top 10 or top 15 opponent!

Comment

I like this fight better than Whyte II. Idk what Whyte can do differently in a rematch. I'd rather see Big Baby fight a more legit guy before getting a title shot to fully prove he deserves a title shot, but I wouldn't be mad at seeing him get put right in there with Joshua. I think Big Baby is a live dog vs anyone at HW.

Comment

Personally I'd rather see Miller vs AJ than Chisora or Whyte. We already know the result vs those two.

Comment

Might as well make this fight happen while Wilder and Fury have their rematch. The winners of those fights fight each other, same goes for the losers.

Comment

I hope Joshua fights this fatso next so he can knock his fat ass out.

Comment

If AJ fights Big Baby in the US in April, I will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  I'm down for Fat Baby v AJ in NYC if Fury or Wilder won't step up to fight at Wembley on April 13th.
                  I actually think a BBM fight in NYC is the best move for AJ but we all know it's going to be Shyte 2

Comment

Eddie needs to promote big baby better and build up the hype around him. And that will make a fight between him and AJ bigger. And have the fight in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I like this fight better than Whyte II. Idk what Whyte can do differently in a rematch. I'd rather see Big Baby fight a more legit guy before getting a title shot to fully prove he deserves a title shot, but I wouldn't be mad at seeing him get put right in there with Joshua. I think Big Baby is a live dog vs anyone at HW.
                      I agree with that. Miller vs AJ is a fight I'd rather be see also. The only thing I can say good about Whyte is that he did hurt AJ the first time they fought and failed to capitalize. I doubt he'll be that lucky to hurt AJ again like that. I see AJ stopping him again in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X