Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin signing with DAZN or ESPN? Is Golovkin vs Callum Smith possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin signing with DAZN or ESPN? Is Golovkin vs Callum Smith possible?

I have heard rumors of both but more indication he is leaning towards DAZN for potential fights with Canelo, Danny Jacobs and Callum Smith.

With so many meaningful fights for both guys, why would anyone want to see it anyway?

Comment

I feel GGG is the most powerful free agent out there right now. So I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to play both sides to his maximize benefit. That Brant fight would be a nice fight to get with ESPN as long as he doesn't gotta sign some long term deal. Then maybe he can sign a long term deal with DAZN. DAZN seems like the place to be if you are 160lbs. I have trouble buying GGG is gonna make a real run at 168. I think he's just doing the same sh^t as Canelo with Rocky, but just doing a higher caliber version of it with this Smith talk if he were to make that jump. But sh^t maybe I'm wrong & dude is so effed up with those two marks on his record now that he's moving away from the big money fights or something idk.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
        I have heard rumors of both but more indication he is leaning towards DAZN for potential fights with Canelo, Danny Jacobs and Callum Smith.
        I think signing with DAZN makes too much sense. ESPN would want more than a one or two fight commitment and they just don't have the opposition there to make it worth his time.

Comment

I highly doubt that GGG, at 36, would move up there and fight The Champ. If he moved up, I'd expect him to tune up on a can or two before facing Smith. How long does GGG have?

Not happening.

Comment

Working...
          X