No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I hate to break it to you but talent and ability wise England is a small nation. Medium at best.

You're acting like they were one of the main favourites before the tournament and the 3rd place was a consolation price, meanwhile it would of been their second best showing at the World Cup ever.

That's why other nations dislike England so much. The delusion of grandeur. That's what Modric and other Croats were talking about.

If England didn't care they wouldn't have picked up the pace in the second half and desperately tried to score the equalizer.

They lost because Belgium is a better team and they've proven that twice in this tournament. Not because they didn't care.
    Aren't you Polish? You should be worshiping us for dealing with Columbia after they spanked you?

Motherfu cker ****talking Kane.. Meanwhile the great polish hope Lewandowski did sweet FA

Your famous for being Russia whipping boy don't dare talk about England boy.. You hate England cause we are better then you

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Aren't you Polish? You should be worshiping us for dealing with Columbia after they spanked you?

Motherfu cker ****talking Kane.. Meanwhile the great polish hope Lewandowski is doing sweet FA

Your famous for being Russia whipping boy don't dare talk about England boy.. You hate England cause we are better then you

Yeah I hate England so much that I have to have 'I love bbc' as my avy for a month over a bet I made on England winning the world cup.

I love the Brits. But the truth is the truth. Accept it or keep accusing others of hating England. Your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Boy I schooled you before

When was this?.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I hate to break it to you but talent and ability wise England is a small nation. Medium at best.

You're acting like they were one of the main favourites before the tournament and the 3rd place was a consolation price, meanwhile it would of been their second best showing at the World Cup ever.

That's why other nations dislike England so much. The delusion of grandeur. That's what Modric and other Croats were talking about.

If England didn't care they wouldn't have picked up the pace in the second half and desperately tried to score the equalizer.

They lost because Belgium is a better team and they've proven that twice in this tournament. Not because they didn't care.
        I clearly meant by population.

The FAN'S don't give a **** about third place.

This must be you struggling with the language barrier Szef.

I can wholeheartedly assure you nobody gave a toss about 3rd place. I will post the viewing figures when they are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          When was this?.

I clearly meant by population.

The FAN'S don't give a **** about third place.

This must be you struggling with the language barrier Szef.

I can wholeheartedly assure you nobody gave a toss about 3rd place. I will post the viewing figures when they are out.
          If that's the case then my bad.

But I still doubt nobody cared.

Comment

Yeah I hate England so much that I have to have 'I love bbc' as my avy for a month over a bet I made on England winning the world cup.

I love the Brits. But the truth is the truth. Accept it or keep accusing others of hating England. Your choice.
            Everyone hates greatness and it doesn't get much greater than Great Britain that's a fact

Lots of jealous people from "sh it hole" countries

Comment

Everyone hates greatness and it doesn't get much greater than Great Britain that's a fact

Lots of jealous people from "sh it hole" countries
              Yup that's what I'm doing, hating

Go to bed, snowflake

Comment

Yup that's what I'm doing, hating

Go to bed, snowflake
                Most Brits were watching the end of Nadal vs Djokovic and missed most of the game.. Stop lying about how much people cared

Only a few die hard like me and Mike even watched the first half

Comment

Most Brits were watching the end of Nadal vs Djokovic and missed most of the game.. Stop lying about how much people cared

Only a few die hard like me and Mike even watched the first half
                  I only saw bits of the second half it was 25 degrees man.

Comment

• I think with this squad, we did a great job getting 4th.

I never believe we would win the World Cup even when we beat Sweden and got Croatia next round.

Every team in my life time at least that has won it, has had something special. This team didn't. France has SO much quality. Theres no one around doing what Mbappe has done. They have a lot of depth.

England has players that play for some of the biggest teams in the World. Can Croatia say that? This is why the media expects them to play better and do well usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      I think with this squad, we did a great job getting 4th.

I never believe we would win the World Cup even when we beat Sweden and got Croatia next round.

Every team in my life time at least that has won it, has had something special. This team didn't. France has SO much quality. Theres no one around doing what Mbappe has done. They have a lot of depth.

England has players that play for some of the biggest teams in the World. Can Croatia say that? This is why the media expects them to play better and do well usually.
                      Pretty sure nobody on England's squad can hold a pubic hair to Rakitic, let alone Modric.
                      Croatia were simply the more talented squad and it showed.

England has a lot of "supposed" world-class players; simply untrue.

Comment

Working...
                      X