• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Neymar crying like a child again

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Is anyone picking Croatia to win it all?
        Re-open the poll , so that we can re-vote..
        After yesterday's performance I give them a better chance than Brazil/Germany.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I played with a guy who used to play for Reading, he was old and had operations in both knees by ththe time he was playing for us but he was seriously talented. He was a left back in his hey, but we stuck him up front and he scored like 50 goals in one season

Level of ability the guys have at the top must be unreal, I’ve played against guys who didn’t make it through trials with MK Dons and they were way way beyond us.

Peter Crouch must have been a great experience, seems a good laugh. Did his missus make it down to any of training sessions?
          A mate of mine was on the books at Sunderland, signed for Man Utd age 15 and played for England schoolboys. He was wanted by every big team across Europe when he signed for Man Utd. Then he suddenly quit playing when he was still 15 or 16 because he hated it, because his old man just pushed him every day since he was young. Even now, he is still unreal when you play against him. Can't even get near him if he decides to play properly.

Even so, i'd imagine most people went to schools where their best players never even made it to lower league or semi-pro level. I think it's hard to even imagine or describe how good you need to be to be a Premier League player. I mean, how many English players play in the Premier League regularly? then consider that is across an age range of maybe 15 years or so from youngest to oldest...You're probably talking literally a small handful of 21 year olds, a hand full of 22 year olds etc..

Becoming a PL regular is probably not far off the odds of winning the lottery, except it's not really luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Neymar crying like a child again
            Does he often cry like a child.?
            More than sunspace? Good grief...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Does he often cry like a child.?
              More than sunspace? Good grief...
              When playing for Brazil it seems so. During the last world cup he was crying during the anthem.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                A mate of mine was on the books at Sunderland, signed for Man Utd age 15 and played for England schoolboys. He was wanted by every big team across Europe when he signed for Man Utd. Then he suddenly quit playing when he was still 15 or 16 because he hated it, because his old man just pushed him every day since he was young. Even now, he is still unreal when you play against him. Can't even get near him if he decides to play properly.

Even so, i'd imagine most people went to schools where their best players never even made it to lower league or semi-pro level. I think it's hard to even imagine or describe how good you need to be to be a Premier League player. I mean, how many English players play in the Premier League regularly? then consider that is across an age range of maybe 15 years or so from youngest to oldest...You're probably talking literally a small handful of 21 year olds, a hand full of 22 year olds etc..

Becoming a PL regular is probably not far off the odds of winning the lottery, except it's not really luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Re-open the poll , so that we can re-vote..
                  After yesterday's performance I give them a better chance than Brazil/Germany.. lol

Added Croatia to the list...

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    When playing for Brazil it seems so. During the last world cup he was crying during the anthem.
                    He’s just a passionate dude..

Comment

• Time for the Vikings to send Argentina to Hel

Comment

Working...
                      X