Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Coral....you in our out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I didn't enjoy it very much. Went there with my friends on Thanksgiving and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food that day.

Comment

i liek their mashed potatoes thats for sure.

I rarely go though unless its family friends that want to go its never my idea "hey lets go to goldedn carol" its usually a place we go before saying good bye to family who came from anotehr state etc/

but yeah mashed potatoes are good.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Fake food. Meat substitute
        but but but..........the prime rib in the commercials doe.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Out. I loathe buffet places. Too many people touch and breath over your food.
          Besides the point...........the question is not what fooked up phobias you have the question is .....is the food good?

Comment

Food’s good. Have one by me.

I don’t over eat.

So I don’t go much.

But it’s a thumbs up....👍🏼

Comment

The rolls with the honey-butter are real good. Friday fish night is disappointing but the breakfast buffet is pretty good. Hard to go wrong with breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                The rolls with the honey-butter are real good. Friday fish night is disappointing but the breakfast buffet is pretty good. Hard to go wrong with breakfast.
                Prime rib doe....................

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I was leery of it, but one time family took us there.

I was pleasantly surprised. At the one we went to, they even had steak they'd cook to order if you asked.
                  You have a ****ty taste in food then because that place is utter garbage and no matter where it’s located at in the country, it’s a ghetto type people magnet.

I went there one time and never went back and nevet will. That place sucks unless you are ghetto trash.

Comment

Is Deion Sanders narrating their commercials now?

Comment

I need to move back to America... I can't afford to get fat here in Tokyo... I'm not rich like Butler...

Comment

Working...
                      X