No announcement yet.

Fortnite battel royal? ANYONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I played for 2 weeks and got 1 kill. Then i gave up. That storm is a betch.
    Im playing right now just gotta get my muscle memory for the guns and buildi8ng **** they always get me when I get stuck trying to switch.

Comment

I tried it with my little nephew, didn't like it. It looks like a version of GTA Online for little kids. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        have you won a game yet?

man I cant win ****, these fools play this **** all damn day.

think they should start matching fools base on like rank/skill rank etc.

you get these lil kids and old fucks who play this all damn day hopping non stop and shooting asses, fucking nerds.

On about 25-30 wins I'm one of those sad old ****ers with way too much time on my hands lol

Its frustrating, games very buggy as well which don't help then you've got squeaky kids with modded controllers etc

Best tip I can give is learn to build quick, you should almost always have some cover and carry mini shields.
        Top of the mountain next to Dusty Depot is a good spot to land - Usually two chests, rarely anyone else lands there and you can easily ping everyone off coming out of Dusty that's got loot.
        Towards the end let them take each other out if you can and try steal the W.

Comment

What annoys me is I like to watch Fortnite gameplay from time to time and I sit laughing and appreciate such quality kills and creativity then I play and never get killed in a way where I can say ok that was class, you got me.
          Its always the same ****, very few gamers have any creativity these days. Just broken mechanics abusers.
          Its annoying because in a sense you have to sort of do it yourself to stand a chance.
          Really wish gaming companies would focus less on micro transactions and put more time into making stable strategy based games were the more skilled player is rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            On about 25-30 wins I'm one of those sad old ****ers with way too much time on my hands lol

Its frustrating, games very buggy as well which don't help then you've got squeaky kids with modded controllers etc

Best tip I can give is learn to build quick, you should almost always have some cover and carry mini shields.
            Top of the mountain next to Dusty Depot is a good spot to land - Usually two chests, rarely anyone else lands there and you can easily ping everyone off coming out of Dusty that's got loot.
            Towards the end let them take each other out if you can and try steal the W.
            yeah Ive been playing a few hours now and I can tell im getting better more situated with the controls and basical how to play getting the hang of it. I just think its gets frustating cause sometimes I make it to the last 10 and these dudes are serious lol they pick me off on sight! no chance lmfao but its fun.

What annoys me is I like to watch Fortnite gameplay from time to time and I sit laughing and appreciate such quality kills and creativity then I play and never get killed in a way where I can say ok that was class, you got me.
            Its always the same ****, very few gamers have any creativity these days. Just broken mechanics abusers.
            Its annoying because in a sense you have to sort of do it yourself to stand a chance.
            Really wish gaming companies would focus less on micro transactions and put more time into making stable strategy based games were the more skilled player is rewarded.
            Yeah I agree, I watched a few videos to see how to really play cause I was like maybe im playing it wrong etc and found some dude channel called upshall he seems bad ass.

I tried that stairway to heaven thing they saw me and shot me down instantly lol.

I tried to build a loot trap and they killed me and took all the loot lmfao.

Comment

ive gotten top 5 a few times but only played it like 2 days since my pc is shlt and cant run it smoothly lol

crazy how popular its gotten, maybe this will change game prices in the future

mikey im sure you got a bad ass computer why the hell you playing on xbox, console gaming is trash compared to pc. So much easier to aim with a mouse

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                ive gotten top 5 a few times but only played it like 2 days since my pc is shlt and cant run it smoothly lol

crazy how popular its gotten, maybe this will change game prices in the future

mikey im sure you got a bad ass computer why the hell you playing on xbox, console gaming is trash compared to pc. So much easier to aim with a mouse
                I play on my PC too, but I hate the keyboard shit, had to hit f3 to build, 2 to change to gun, w to move forward, shift to run, ctrl to crouch, its just dont feel natural to play liek that lol so I always end up hooking up my xbox controller to the pc anyways lmfao.

Like right now I was playing on the PC with the controller doe.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  I play on my PC too, but I hate the keyboard shit, had to hit f3 to build, 2 to change to gun, w to move forward, shift to run, ctrl to crouch, its just dont feel natural to play liek that lol so I always end up hooking up my xbox controller to the pc anyways lmfao.

Like right now I was playing on the PC with the controller doe.
                  bro playing with a controler and trying to aim is terrible lol, youll get owned every time vs a mouse, you can change the key binds, also if you press Q to quick build instead of the f1-4

Comment

I play it a lot, games addictive as hell.
                    On PS if anyone fancies playing sometime.
                    Hit me up on the dan if you want to play. PSN is Rip_chudd

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      bro playing with a controler and trying to aim is terrible lol, youll get owned every time vs a mouse, you can change the key binds, also if you press Q to quick build instead of the f1-4
                      Maybe Ill try it again, all I know im a killer unstoppable on HALO but fornite I be getting bullied!

Comment

Working...
                      X