Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Jacobs to **** the big charlo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I saw it on a interview Jacobs wants no parts of charlo that’s why he went to hbo
    So he only moved to HBO to avoid big bad Charlo? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Charlo is a nobody.

He only had one fight at MW against a cripple and now he's some boogeyman lol please. Come back to me when he's beaten a couple top10-15 ish fighters and then we'll walk.
      This is your excuse for litteraly everyone smh

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        So he only moved to HBO to avoid big bad Charlo? SMH.
        He ain’t getting a ggg rematch

Comment

He ain’t getting a ggg rematch
          So he only moved to HBO to avoid Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            So he only moved to HBO to avoid Charlo?
            Yes and I’m talking on it big ears is a duuuck

Comment

Yes and I’m talking on it big ears is a duuuck
              Yeah that’s what I thought.

Comment

Remember GGG only fights bums. Charlo has fought big names such as an inactive Austin Trout and domestic level Julian Williams. And don't forget he won over a man with no legs. Clearly nobody wants that. Not that Jacobs has a fight soon, or anything else. Clearly Charlo is the most avoided fighter of all time.

Comment

This is your excuse for litteraly everyone smh
                  It's not an excuse, it's the truth. Neither Charlo or Wilder have beaten anyone that would suggest they're some unstoppable forces at their respective divisons and that they deserve the fight and payday against the top guys.

Your reasoning is 'they deserve the top guys because I like them and think they're good'. That's not how boxing works. You get big fights by fighting good opponents and working your up the divison, not by being loud and obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Remember GGG only fights bums. Charlo has fought big names such as an inactive Austin Trout and domestic level Julian Williams. And don't forget he won over a man with no legs. Clearly nobody wants that. Not that Jacobs has a fight soon, or anything else. Clearly Charlo is the most avoided fighter of all time.
                    I’m saying and Jacobs is demonstrating.. the first and only haymon fighter to flee cause of big charlo smh

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      It's not an excuse, it's the truth. Neither Charlo or Wilder have beaten anyone that would suggest they're some unstoppable forces at their respective divisons and that they deserve the fight and payday against the top guys.

Your reasoning is 'they deserve the top guys because I like them and think they're good'. That's not how boxing works. You get big fights by fighting good opponents and working your up the divison, not by being loud and obnoxious.
                      So basically you don’t want to see even fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X