No announcement yet.

Arum: brandon rios will fight bradley next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: brandon rios will fight bradley next

Dan Ambrose: It looks like No.1 WBO Sadam Ali will have to wait a while before he gets his shot at the title because Top Rank promoter says he***8217;s going to have his fighter WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley (32-1-1, 12 KOs) defend his title next against No.3 WBO Brandon Rios. The World Boxing Organization will have to bless this move before Arum can go ahead and pull the trigger on the fight.

Dan Rafael says the Bradley-Rios fight will likely take place before the end of the year sometime.

***8220;Brandon Rios will be his next opponent,***8221; Arum said via thaboxingvoice.com.

Garbage fight crazy how rios made a a career out of being a punching bag. What about Ali's shot? Where is that big rios fan Dcheck?

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

"@latimespugmire: Arum says he'll offer step-aside deal to Ali, and likes the idea of an Ali-Jessie Vargas fight on the same Dec. 12 card, winners fight next."
    bradley
    78.38%
    rios
    21.62%
    Last edited by aldo5408; 08-07-2015, 02:20 PM.

Bradley shuts Rios out 120-108.

Easy decision for Bradley

Comment

Ffs...I wanted to see Bradley vs Ali

Comment

Well I don't blame Bum Bum for not taking the Brook fight if this is true. The laundry list of excuses wasn't necessary though.

I wonder if Bradley will get the same criticism as Brook was getting from certain fans for taking this fight....doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Well I don't blame Bum Bum for not taking the Brook fight if this is true. The laundry list of excuses wasn't necessary though.

I wonder if Bradley will get the same criticism as Brook was getting from certain fans for taking this fight....doubt it
          Rios Probably making more money if this goes to hbo. Hbo loves paying for mismatches

Comment

And put Ali vs. Vargas as the co-main.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

What don't you understand about kell has a garbage resume and fought one good fight in 10 years. Rios isn't a good fight for Tim (options are limited anyway thanks to arum) but a crap fight for Bradley is the same as a crap fight for kell. Let alone 3 in a row for kell as ibf champ

Comment

Good fight. Bradley 9-3.

Comment

This is NOT true. HBO said Top Rank asked for so much money for this fight that it's not possible for 2015, because they already used up most of their budget in the first six months. That's why HBO has only one show from now until October 24.

Comment

Bradley has had a lot of rough fights. His instinct to trade with bangers could finally catch up to him against Rios. This is actually a very good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X