Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BOOM!] Floyd Sr: Pacquiao faked being hurt in the 6th vs Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, he even faked it so well that he slept the next day away in the fetal position, trying to get us to believe that he was bed ridden because of the pain he was in....ha, what an actor. He must really be dedicated to his acting to carry it out like that.

Comment

gotta listen to the interview when i get home

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yup, he even faked it so well that he slept the next day away in the fetal position, trying to get us to believe that he was bed ridden because of the pain he was in....ha, what an actor. He must really be dedicated to his acting to carry it out like that.
        is this fact? or was this just reported by Team Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          The fetal position might've been just exaggeration from the TMZ staff but he cancelled two interviews, one of them being on the George Lopez show. I think his condition might've been the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            Well, assuming it was true. He was pretty messed up after the Cotto fight and people thought he escaped that fight unscathed for the most part. I'm sure he wasn't feeling 100% the next day, don't know how bad he felt but I'm sure there was some pain.

Comment

It's obvious from the poor English in the video that it was made by an ugly midget Fillipino ****.

Comment

video of pac pretending like he's hurt in mass the day after the fight:

http://www.gmanews.tv/video/69388/qt...ss-after-fight

obvious special effects. when the camera crew left, i heard he had bullets bouncing off his ass again.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  The fetal position might've been just exaggeration from the TMZ staff but he cancelled two interviews, one of them being on the George Lopez show. I think his condition might've been the cause.
                  oh ok...i was wondering about the "fetal position" part..

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    there u go proving your ignorance again, Floyd Sr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Jr is not afraid of Manny Pacquiao, get it threw that fucking melon of yours. you be a piece of shit if you knew or if you felt someone was going to cheat against your son and you still let him fight, you'd be a low life piece of shit not to fear for his safety.

I have my Father in my life and if he even sees anyone look at me wrong he is already quick to jump and say/do something, that's the love of a Father to a son he ain't thinking from fear he's thinking with love because there is no way that Floyd Mayweather Jr is afraid in any form or fashion of Manny Pacquiao and if you can't understand that you're a fucking idiot and a waste of time to even debate with..
                    I don't get you kid, you've been a member of this forum longer than I am but you talk boxing like this way???!!! Tyson a 5'10" heavyweight fighter with 71" reach rampage through his division like a maniac knocking out 6'2"-6'5" guys with 82"-85" advantage, in his prime bullying everybody that is anybody like there's no tomorrow and yet nobody questioned Tyson's ability and strength, nobody's momma or poppa ever came out and said that "I fear for my son's life, don't let him fight that monster Tyson!" WTF man!!! We are talking boxing hear, this are fighting men, SR. should have teached his son to play tennis then or bowling or chess if he doesn't want his son to get hurt... You and SR are talking about Manny being an easy target even if he is taking PEDs, but contradict it by you fear for Floyd's life... WTF is that??!!! If Manny won't be able to catch Floyd and it will be an easy fight for Floyd, then why the f**** do you fear for his life???!!! WTF IS THAT???!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X