Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Broner, Wilder-Fury, Spence, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    For sure. Props to you for selecting that as the pay up option.
    Thanks man. And thanks to you for keeping your word and paying up.
    Most people won't on social media but you did so gracias!

A random question... You ever go to any fights in NY? I wouldn't expect you to go to the Canelo fight this Saturday but the Barclays Center be having some good fights the past few years. My girl wanted to fly out to NY this weekend for the fights but I told her let's just wait for a better fight to come up... I'm not even too thrilled for this fight....
    But where's the Best place to stay in NY for tourists like me?? Where's the best place to go party at night. The nightlife... Where is it??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Thanks man. And thanks to you for keeping your word and paying up.
      Most people won't on social media but you did so gracias!

A random question... You ever go to any fights in NY? I wouldn't expect you to go to the Canelo fight this Saturday but the Barclays Center be having some good fights the past few years. My girl wanted to fly out to NY this weekend for the fights but I told her let's just wait for a better fight to come up... I'm not even too thrilled for this fight....
      But where's the Best place to stay in NY for tourists like me?? Where's the best place to go party at night. The nightlife... Where is it??
      yeah, I used to go to fights regularly at msg during the Trinidad and then cotto eras. The most recent one I've gone to was Loma vs rigo a yr ago. I've done some fights at the Barclay's in Brooklyn too. If there's a fight at msg, that's a better bet than Barclay's because of the surrounding area and hotels available. You can stay at any hotel that's close to msg or in times Square, and you'll be walking distance to anything you could want.
      By there they have all the tourists attractions, best places to eat, bars, nightlife, shopping etc. If you ever book a trip, I can give you names of hotels that I know of.

Comment

yeah, I used to go to fights regularly at msg during the Trinidad and then cotto eras. The most recent one I've gone to was Loma vs rigo a yr ago. I've done some fights at the Barclay's in Brooklyn too. If there's a fight at msg, that's a better bet than Barclay's because of the surrounding area and hotels available. You can stay at any hotel that's close to msg or in times Square, and you'll be walking distance to anything you could want.
        By there they have all the tourists attractions, best places to eat, bars, nightlife, shopping etc. If you ever book a trip, I can give you names of hotels that I know of.
        Oh right on. Thanks man!
        I just didn't know where exactly in NY was the best place to stay at. I heard Times Square was the good area but you said either Times Square or MSG so you answered my question.
        And I'll have to hit you up for a hotel recommendation when we ready to go. But I told my girl I rather go in the summer cause I'm not a big fan of the winter and I know NY winters are brutal!
        But thanks for the info..

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Oh right on. Thanks man!
          I just didn't know where exactly in NY was the best place to stay at. I heard Times Square was the good area but you said either Times Square or MSG so you answered my question.
          And I'll have to hit you up for a hotel recommendation when we ready to go. But I told my girl I rather go in the summer cause I'm not a big fan of the winter and I know NY winters are brutal!
          But thanks for the info..
          Yeah, winters are crazy with the cold. The only good part about it during this time of yr is that it's very festive with the holidays. Alot of stuff to see. Msg and times Square are only about a 5-10 min walk away from each other so either way you'd be good.

Comment

Yeah, winters are crazy with the cold. The only good part about it during this time of yr is that it's very festive with the holidays. Alot of stuff to see. Msg and times Square are only about a 5-10 min walk away from each other so either way you'd be good.
            Alright cool. I'll keep that in mind...

Comment

Working...
            X