No announcement yet.

Loma wants to fight Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Checkmate, now lets hear the talk from Tank.
    You already heard from tank. He said no excuses and he hasn't gave ONE when it comes to not fighting loma. He just says he's not going to do

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      You are just a fanboy. First of all Davis is a champion in name only. The real WBA 130 pound champ is Alberto Machado. Davis won his paper belt by beating a guy who was moving up in weight and coming off a loss. And there is no way that Abner Mares is a better win than Linares or Russell or Walters. Mares was a good super bantamweight about a decade ago, but he is too small and feather fisted to be considered a great win for any top fighter at 130. Davis will definitely continue to duck Loma, he probably won't be fighting Berchelt or Machado or Ito anytime soon either.
      Is there any bigger fight for Loma than Davis at 135? I don't think Mikey is returning to 135.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Is there any bigger fight for Loma than Davis at 135? I don't think Mikey is returning to 135.
        It is only a fight when you have two willing participants. You and I both know that Tank and Floyd are not interested in that fight. Sure we can pretend, but we both know Loma is wasting his time talking about it.

Floyd and company seem more interested in him fighting smaller guys coming off losses and layoffs. It is what it is.

Comment

Lomachenko is screwed. They're gonna be searching for opponents we've ever heard of very soon unless they offer some of the 130 guys big money to come up and take a beating

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Davis at 23 is a two-time champ and fighting same caliber of fighters as the so called P4P king Loma (not to me) and beating them better. Isn't that rushing kind of?

Davis is fighting Mares next, who is arguably better than anyone on Loma's resume, and it's considered a mismatch.
            Mares is coming off a dominant loss and he’s about 5 years and 3 weight classes past his best. It’s hillarious you act like it’s better than anything Loma faced. He was KO’d in 1 by Gonzalez and has done nothing since. He avoided a re-match and did nothing since that night. Let’s see if Tank can better González performance and remember that Gonzalez was killed in his next fight by Russell.

Davis fought one fighter the caliber of Loma’s opponents not fighters and Pedraza is considered around the 5th or 6th best opponent Lomachenko has fought.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 12-11-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              You already heard from tank. He said no excuses and he hasn't gave ONE when it comes to not fighting loma. He just says he's not going to do
              He said it needs to be a PPV, but first he said he wasn't ready.

Comment

Loma is one of the few top guy out there that really wants to fight the other top guys. Him and Porter as far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Loma is one of the few top guy out there that really wants to fight the other top guys. Him and Porter as far as I can see.
                  I’d add Usyk to the list and basically anything from 118 down. I think Crawford too he’s just in a division loaded with PBC guys.

Comment

Tank by death.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      I’d add Usyk to the list and basically anything from 118 down. I think Crawford too he’s just in a division loaded with PBC guys.
                      That is true, he escaped my mind. Crawford has the financial backing to fight any top guy but hasn't done so.

Usyk probably had the best run of all of these guys

Comment

Working...
                      X