• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Who they fighting doe?
    Idk but people hate the cards anyway

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
      Lol fair enough. Calling these cards "monster" is hyperbolic. But the undercards are stacked.
      I guess we have different definitions of what "stacked" undercards look like. How exactly has he had stacked undercards? Are you just talking names? He's had some fun cards, but point me to the "stacked" undercards:

Chicago card:

Roman vs McDonnell
      Miller vs Adamek
      Beterbiev vs Johnson

Boston card:

Farmer vs Tennyson
      Galahad vs Khan Clary
      Taylor vs Serrano
      Quigg vs Briones

Kansas card:

Rios vs Alvarez
      Miller vs Dinu
      Shields vs Rankin

The Chicago card was fun, but you would call that stacked? I mean easily the best of the bunch, but then the rest are stacked? Huh? Once again, are you just looking at the names involved? If so let me point you to some SHO cards from the prior few years, won't even bring up TR cards just SHO cards:

Barclays card 10-14-17:

Main Event (Lara vs Guasha)

Jermell Charlo vs Erickson Lubin
      Jarrett Hurd vs Austin Trout

Barclays 4-21-18

Main Event (Broner vs Vargas)

Gervonta Davis VS Jesus Cuellar
      Jermall Charlo vs Huge Centeno
      Heather Hardy vs Iranda Torress

MGM National Harbor card 5-20-18

Main Event GRJ vs Escandon

Dirrell vs Uzcategui
      Barthelemy vs Relikh

Barclays 7-29-18

Main Event Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia

Charlo vs Heiland
      Warren vs Arroyo
      Miller vs Washington

Hard Rock Hotel 4-7-18

Main Event Lara vs Hurd

Degale vs Traux
      JRock vs Gallimore
      Mora vs Angulo

The Ford Center 6-6-18

Main Event Spence vs O'Campo

Daniel Roman vs Moises Flores
      Javier Fortuna vs Adrian Granados

Barclays 11-4-17

Main Event Wilder vs Stiverne

Porter vs Granados
      Lipinets vs Kondo
      Breazeale vs Molina

Barclays Center 1-28-17

Main Event LSC vs Frampton II

Mikey Garcia vs Dejan Zlaticanin
      Redkach vs Brock
      Josh Taylor vs Alfonso Olvera

So yeah, these are the type of undercards SHO has been putting on for damn near every card the last few years. Are Hearn's undercards really superior to those? Hearn is putting on the best undercards non-PPV? Well, every card I listed was non-PPV.

Comment

I’m sure there were 7/8 fights on each event? He for sure hasn’t delivered as big as he claimed but then hS a salesman! If you view where they have come from though I still think they were good fights, frustrating that bjs was the biggest fight and he pulled out! Hopefully GGG and Jacobs get signed and Americans get two extra bigger names without paying extra ppvs and U.K. (+other countries) get the benefit through DAZN and sky sports too

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          I’m sure there were 7/8 fights on each event? He for sure hasn’t delivered as big as he claimed but then hS a salesman! If you view where they have come from though I still think they were good fights, frustrating that bjs was the biggest fight and he pulled out! Hopefully GGG and Jacobs get signed and Americans get two extra bigger names without paying extra ppvs and U.K. (+other countries) get the benefit through DAZN and sky sports too
          Yeah, he airs the full card which I like. Top Rank does similar with ESPN+ and I hope FOX will do the same with their app.

DAZN definitely needs GGG, or Hearn in particular does. Then he will likely get Jacobs back as well even if the Canelo fight for some reason doesn't get made for May.

Andrade vs BJS definitely was a quality quality main event and the fight watch for. I wasn't mad with Vargas/Dulorme either, though that was probably a UC caliber fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Boston card:

Farmer vs Tennyson
            Galahad vs Khan Clary
            Taylor vs Serrano
            Quigg vs Briones
            That Boston card had 3 world title fights, man. Let's not discount that. We need more of that in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
              That Boston card had 3 world title fights, man. Let's not discount that. We need more of that in boxing.
              I could have even expanded my list even further if I wanted to include every title fight. The Farmer fight was a huge mismatch and I'm guessing the other fight you are referring to is the Taylor fight? Yeah, sorry but that's not going to excite anyone here. Taylor isn't a thing stateside and won't be a thing stateside. Now, if she fights Amanda? Definitely a quality fight.

But either way, Hearn certainly doesn't put on UCs that we only see on PPVs. The SHO UCs were on par and for the most part just flat out superior to what Hearn has put on thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Who they fighting doe?
                Miller vs Bryan
                Andrade vs Sulecki
                Serrano vs Amasheh
                Johnson vs Monaghan

Think thats the card theyre working on, cant see anything about the 4th title fight yet

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Miller vs Bryan
                  Andrade vs Sulecki
                  Serrano vs Amasheh
                  Johnson vs Monaghan

Think thats the card theyre working on, cant see anything about the 4th title fight yet
                  Solid card. Andrade vs Sulecki could be fun. Johnson vs Monaghan will be a slug fest and Miller vs Bryan is decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Miller vs Bryan
                    Andrade vs Sulecki
                    Serrano vs Amasheh
                    Johnson vs Monaghan

That's a decent card. I thought Andrade had a shoulder injury.

Comment

Hearn says Linares gunna be on the card aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X