No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder on that Dopeium again. Claims racism in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Fury is not gypsy at all, but an Irish traveller. But he is not hated at all. Just UK fans love AJ much more, even though AJ is of Nigerian descent.
    Yeah UK loves AJ

USA doesn't love Wilder.

End off thread

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      The UK is racist as **** though. Let's not even pretend.
      Rodney king ? KKK ? aryan brotherhood ? Donald trump ? Ok got the picture

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Rodney king ? KKK ? aryan brotherhood ? Donald trump ? Ok got the picture
        You trying to tell me the US is racist? Because you're preaching to the choir

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          I don't think he believes what he's saying. Just trying to cast himself as the legitimate black man all black boxing fans should support as opposed to light-skinned AJ. There's been racism in British football, especially during the 70s/80s, but in boxing there's been relatively little, if any, racism and any hate is more to do with attitude or nationalism (as far as I'm aware). For example, Eubank in his early days wasn't liked for being arrogant, had nothing to do with his colour. Hagler was pelted in the ring when he defeated Minter because he beat up the local boy, his race had anything to do with it.
          Most of this is right on but Hagler was treated poorly strictly out of racism. The saving Grace is that was more than 30 years ago and it's obvious things have gotten better

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            You trying to tell me the US is racist? Because you're preaching to the choir
            Have you ever been to my country to know this ? If not get your own house in order

Comment

i really hope trump doesn't mention wilder in any way shape or form. one of his maniac fans might try to bomb or shoot him cause he thinks wilder is "ruining the country" and hes a "fake boxer"
              Last edited by daggum; 10-29-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Kinda mad no one has mentioned Lennox or Prince Nas yet
                Last edited by NChristo-; 10-29-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Wasn't this black man racially abusing white man eddie hearn for supposedly milking black man antony joshua? And hewonders where the love went? This fecking turd wants to pick a side and stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
                    There'a a ring of truth to what Deontay Wilder is saying but it's just more prevalent in the states than it is in any other parts of the world.
                    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Wilder may be right about racism in the U.K. According to UN racism expert Tendayi Achiume "the U.K. has seen Brexit related growth in racism (since the Brexit vote)."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...representative
                    If you haven't watched the video, I highly recommend that you do so.

"Hatman", who made it for his YT channel, is a black British boxing fan and an intelligent, perceptive guy, who has spent time in the US.

One point he makes repeatedly is that racism in the UK does exist, but is more "nuanced" and complicated than the simple black vs white variety that Wilder has probably experienced in the US.

Comment

Wilder is a bit of a tit to be honest isn't he. When he talks, it's usually stupid in nature.

Comment

Working...
                      X