Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: "The Wonderful Dr. Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difinately the best super heavy out there now. untouchable.

lucky they missed out on a prime lewis.

cus prime lewis owns both prime klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
      Let's not forget, you're a hayemosexual.
      See you can't stop thinking gay thoughts I like Haye as a fighter but I don't be constantly starting threads about him like you do. I don't post ****-erotic videos of him either as Haye hasn't made any unlike Wlad. Your man crush on Wlad is unhealthy I have a feeling your gonna end up like that fan in the Stan video by Eniemin.Get help you need to deal with these issues before they spiral out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by cklmaced View Post
        See you can't stop thinking gay thoughts I like Haye as a fighter but I don't be constantly starting threads about him like you do. I don't post ****-erotic videos of him either as Haye hasn't made any unlike Wlad. Your man crush on Wlad is unhealthy I have a feeling your gonna end up like that fan in the Stan video by Eniemin.Get help you need to deal with these issues before they spiral out of control.
        Why is your karma red?

Persistantly expressing hatred for the Klitschkos and their fans clearly indicates you're the one with issues.

Comment

I just found this Wladimir Klitschko video on another site.

Take a look:

Just look at those weak ass punches he's trying to land on Peter. lol And you Klitards think he can hit like Tyson. hahahahahahaha Not even close.

Comment

Why is your karma red?

Persistantly expressing hatred for the Klitschkos and their fans clearly indicates you're the one with issues.
            Probably from people like you who can't deal with their ****sexuality I don't use alts to boost my rep you were already exposed in another thread as being gay by checking out other men at nude beaches LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Just look at those weak ass punches he's trying to land on Peter. lol And you Klitards think he can hit like Tyson. hahahahahahaha Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                wow, what a fucking ******.

Wlad is one of the hardest punchers of all time.

You're a ******ed racist troll who belongs in a mental institution.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
                  wow, what a fucking ******.

Wlad is one of the hardest punchers of all time.

You're a ******ed racist troll who belongs in a mental institution.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
                  LOL Wlad one of the hardest punchers of all time. Comments like that is why nobody take Klit fans seriously.

Comment

Working...
                  X