Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** did Golovkin not go to war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Straight up and down, no special effects...

... that was made to look utterly destructive behind years of careful matchmaking.

Ouma, Brook, Jacobs, Alvarez twice, Geale, maybe Martin Murray, maybe David Lemieux.

Whenever he's been put in with someone who they think can even kinda fight, the style changes.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I laugh everytime this pic gets posted

Comment

Because he felt entitled...believed his own hype...like he didn't HAVE to put it into next gear to win...because he was The Big Bad Golovkin, The People's Choice!

What an idiot...total loser mentality.

Comment

Canelo speed on the inside was too much. He couldnt compete with canelo's speed when they were close. They brought all the **** they getting now to themselves because they talked non stop about mexican style and that canelo ran.

Canelo brought the action to their doorstep and they didnt answer. And for once I was impressed with Canelo's corner. They told Canelo constantly that he was younger and to keep pressing which was the right strategy.

Comment

Why does he have to?

I thought he boxed beautifully at times behind the jab, stepping in with combos and the pivoting round the corner to avoid counters.

Comment

Why the f@ck did Canelo block jabs with his face all night?

I thought this kid was slick no?

Comment

Did you see his face after the fight? The abuse of the body attack? And this is GGG being scared shytless of a Mexican Style fight backing up trying to jab. Imagine what his face would of looked like if he actually war'd with Canelo or better yet imagine him being laid out crawling on the canvas or sanchez throwing in the towel. He tapped out of a Mexican Style fight that he begged for because he couldn't and didn't want to take the risks and additional abuse that comes with it. Instead he was fine letting Canelo bully him all night

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Because those Canelo punches hurt
                    Hell yeah those body shots and head shots lmao ohh my god!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Body shots... He was scared
                      theres your answer

Comment

Working...
                      X