Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come Canelo's corner knew the result already before it was announced ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come Canelo's corner knew the result already before it was announced ?

Eric Gomez from Golden Boy went to Abel Sanchez and Golovkin.

First he asked Golovkin how he was feeling ? Golovkin answered "fine"

Then he immediately said "a draw" to Golovkin and Sanchez...

Abel sanchez responded "who needs that man ? Boxing needs that ?!"

Eric gomez responded again with "a draw..." while Nodding

Abel sanchez: "a ****ing draw?"

Meanwhile GGG is looking upset...eyeing Mr. Gomez

I've never seen this happen before..

So was the fix in beforehand or what ? What do you guys think ?

Of course it was. U think byrd was the only person in the world to somehow see a 118 110 fight? A professional judge? She was paid off but she got carried away. Of course it was fixed and so is the next fight. If ggg gets so much as stunned u know the ref is jumping in and if it goes to the scorecards then canelo wins by default. The corruption around this Mexican prick is like nothing I've ever seen before

Comment

People around ringside, such as promoters sometimes know the result before the announcer has read them out.

I remember seeing a couple of fights on TV where the commentary team, probably sky, said they're hearing the result before it had been announced. I guess it sometimes gets spread around the people at ringside sometimes.

That said, this particular fight was shady and everyone knows it.

Comment

Comment

I think there's sort of understanding that if Canelo is at least competitive he's not going to lose a decision. He was once shut out only to get one judge scoring it 114-114. I go to a lot of Golden Boy cards like at the Belasco and stuff and there's always whacky scoring. Close fights that are scored shut outs and such things. If one of their prospects or just their guy period has an 8 round fight and it's say 5-3 or even 4-4 the scores will often be 8-0.

There's always a very questionable/laughable scorecard on every Canelo fight.

Comment

Of course it was fixed, when one of the judges said the Mayweather vs Canelo was a draw I knew Golden boy were trying to influence things from behind the scenes. Thanfully for Mayweather he was powerful enough to prevent a robbery from happening.

GGG isn't at that superstar level that Mayweather was at and unfortunately was a victim to the corrupt system

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              What the ****?

Comment

The boxing community is very tight. ODH and Gomez know all the judges and the major players. I am sure they are monitoring the scores in real time at all times.

If Canelo got a 114-114 on 1 card against Floyd and 118-110 on 1 card against GGG, then unless he is knocked down every round, he isn't losing by UD. It will be SD or MD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The boxing community is very tight. ODH and Gomez know all the judges and the major players. I am sure they are monitoring the scores in real time at all times.

If Canelo got a 114-114 on 1 card against Floyd and 118-110 on 1 card against GGG, then unless he is knocked down every round, he isn't losing by UD. It will be SD or MD.
                  I think it's fair to say if a Canelo fight is actually scored a draw, you know that he really lost

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    What the ****?
                    Crazy, ain't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X