Pakistani mob kills woman and children for FB post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani mob kills woman and children for FB post

http://news.msn.com/world/pakistan-m...-facebook-post

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - A Pakistani mob killed a woman member of a religious sect and two of her granddaughters after a sect member was accused of posting blasphemous material on Facebook, police said Monday, the latest instance of growing violence against minorities.
    Disgusting

What was it, a Buzzfeed quiz that asked "which

Actually, no. I've only just come back from a ban. I'll leave it.

Comment

the religion of peace strikes again

Comment

LOL.....chill you don't want to leave yet again.

Actually there is a sect of Islam that believes there's a prophet that came after Mohamed they are called Ahmadi Muslims. In Pakistsan they aren't seen as real Muslims and are banned from many things.

They surrounded the house and burned it down. This is just to show people that say religion isn't a motivating factor, I mean to get so upset to murder a family...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          LOL.....chill you don't want to leave yet again.

Actually there is a sect of Islam that believes there's a prophet that came after Mohamed they are called Ahmadi Muslims. In Pakistsan they aren't seen as real Muslims and are banned from many things.

They surrounded the house and burned it down. This is just to show people that say religion isn't a motivating factor, I mean to get so upset to murder a family...wow.

they killed kids

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            they killed kids
            I wasn't talking to you in my other post, I was speaking to Anorak. He didn't want to be banned again..

I agree, it's disgusting and to think that something like that can insight a mob. Just crazy.

Comment

Comment

I read about this earlier today. The Ahmadi community are despised even more than Jews, I think. That should tell you something. Yes Cua, it's because they believe another 'prophet' came after Muhammad.

Comment

my goodness

yoooo! nuke them all wtf

that's horrible

Comment

Well, clearly if the Israelis weren't scum then this wouldn't have happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X