Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adrien Broner remind you of Sugar Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    No he does not remind me of Leonard. Two big differences, His fighting style and his chin. Broner has a better chin and a better fighting style than sugar ray leonard. Adrien Broner reminds me a little more of A combination of Floyd Mayweather and James Toney.
    Wtf

Please tell me your joking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I really enjoy bumping these types of threads
      Oh it's very much appreciated, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Oh it's very much appreciated, man.
        Oh no problem, a good laugh for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Yeah right......:lo1:

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
          Just admit you were wrong. You may not think that's the right thing to do - but it is.

You clearly pick and support fighters based on their race.

If a Fighter is black with a good record and recognisable - You'll live Vicariously though them.

Don't deny it. The Evidence is there for all to see now. You did it with Broner and You're now doing it with Wilder.

Once he ( Wilder ) loses badly, You'll hide for a While and Return to big up another Black Prospect.

And that's fine. Just stop pretending.

The Universe hates fakes. Drop the Airs and Graces and just be you.
          I've only seen like 3-4 of AB's fights ever including tonight lmao, never really been a fan of his but it was fun seeing people freak out about his antics.

I wasn't even a Mayweather fan and that dude is like king of the black fighters. I didn't even watch the Davis fight tonight. Not even really a fan of the Charlos, Andrade, just Hurd.

One of my favorite active fighters ATM is George Groves, already said he'd beat lil g's, Canelo's and Jacob's asses. David Benavidez, and Beterbiev are also some of my favorite fighters.
          I was also a Joe Smith Jr. fan in his brief appearance. Most of my favorite fighters are Hispanic, I grew up watching MAB, Morales, Arce, Marquez, Miranda, DLH, Vargas etc.

12 years on this site been posting since I was 15, never once made an alt account, doesn't get much realer than this.

Comment

• Because they are both black, and American? because thats where the similarities end!

Comment

• This thread aged poorly

Comment

Working...
              X