Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Greatest Female Tennis Playear Steffi Graf or Serena Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see the thunder thighs on that btch? Serena Williams should play against Men. It’s not fair that she gets to play normal females.

Graf is the best female player of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Did you see the thunder thighs on that btch? Serena Williams should play against Men. It’s not fair that she gets to play normal females.

Graf is the best female player of all time

She has played against a man ranked 350 something in the world, and he thrashed her and her sister one after the another while smoking and messing around.

Comment

• I don't watch Tennis, let alone women's tennis, but Serena is world renowned as numero uno.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Margaret Court is the best for now. Until Serena wins one more.
          Margaret Court is the greatest. That won't change if Serena wins 10 more slams.

If she changes her name to Serena Racket or Serena Net however I might have to give her the edge over Margaret Court.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Yeah, the context was I was tired of people without zero clue about tennis saying Serena is the GOAT without a clue of the great tennis players of the past and how much their achievements surpass Serena's

Hope that clears that up for you.
            No, this was another one of your anti black anti American threads.

The people calling Serena the GOAT are saying the same thing people in the tennis community are saying. The people in the tennis comminity are aware of all the achievements of all the greats.

As the links I posted show, the people that know the most about the game and it’s history have Serena #1.

Of course they don’t factor in race or nationality just on court performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The people calling Serena the GOAT are saying the same thing people in the tennis community are saying. The people in the tennis comminity are aware of all the achievements of all the greats.

As the links I posted show, the people that know the most about the game and it’s history have Serena #1.

A lot of boxing experts have Ali as their number 1 of all time.

I happen to respectfully disagree with them.

Likewise I think there are question marks over whether Serena is actually #1. That isn't swayed much by experts who think she is #1.

I look at career achievements, and at the statistics, and I think she is one of the best - but not the best.

I do hope that she manages to peak again and add some cream to the top of her record. I'd love her to come out over Margaret Court, who is a horrible little bigot of a person. I don't know if she can, but I won't be surprised if she does.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You obviously have a victim complex, so that explains your paranoia.

The facts speak for themselves.

If Serena is so good why does she get beat so often?

She is not the best in any category out of the top 5.

These are the facts

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  Margaret Court is the greatest. That won't change if Serena wins 10 more slams.

If she changes her name to Serena Racket or Serena Net however I might have to give her the edge over Margaret Court.

Graf, Navratilova, Evert and Court are all superior to Williams.

And it's not even close.
                  And the first 3 competed and took titles of each other, they played against the other greats and were still more dominant than Serena.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I don't watch Tennis, let alone women's tennis, but Serena is world renowned as numero uno.

And guess who is pushing that?

Feminism and SJWs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Forget women's tennis, Serena may be the greatest athlete EVER.
                      Greater than the male tennis players too?
                      Because we can find that out easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X