No announcement yet.

Official NSB Poll - Canelo vs. GGG 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-4 G

I can see how some could have it 7-5 for Golovkin though.

A draw is an unacceptable scorecard IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      8-4 G

I can see how some could have it 7-5 for Golovkin though.

A draw is an unacceptable scorecard IMO.
      I agree. Canelo gave GGG a hell of a battle, but did not deserve GGG’s belts, whether it was by 1 point or by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Still gotta say I'm impressed with Canelo. He's clearly elite. I just don't think he did enough either fight.
        My feeling exactly.

There's no way i can find 7 rounds for Canelo in that fight, i just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          My feeling exactly.

There's no way i can find 7 rounds for Canelo in that fight, i just don't see it.
          I actually look forward to seeing him again and that's new for me. I just don't feel like I'd be out burning Canelo shirts if Golovkin got an MD win last night like I thought he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            My feeling exactly.

8-4 to GGG is what I felt. 7-5 if we give Canelo every benefit of the doubt. Draw would have been because Vegas is corrupt but GGG would have still kept his belts.

7-5 Canelo is just spitting in GGG's face.

I can't believe how hard GGG haters are riding Canelo's dick now. Canelo won a single point away from a Majority Draw, most fans and media had the fight for GGG, and they're acting like Canelo took GGG to school, or something.

Comment

I voted for golovkin for the win in the poll but after re watching im changing my mind ---- DRAW

Canelo was great on the night, really dynamic in his punching, good variety and good chin and determination

Golovkin took some time to adjust to a better canelo but eventually did and showed some really good boxing skills imo, far more than a caveman

Great fight and not surprised to see all the loons telling us golovkin useless this, golovkin cant do that blah blah, these guys must NOT be boxing fans thats all i can say!!!!

and lastly those vegas judges, they got it wrong AGAIN imo, first fight Golovkin won, second draw, they have it draw and canelo, which is no surprise since he is the house figher, and canelo, after his peds got decisions he didnt deserve in BOTH fights, no wonder he can look so smug all the time, oh well what can u do, golovkin basically ends up another victim of vegas boxing officials, a long line of victims, at least he earned his cash

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
                I voted for golovkin for the win in the poll but after re watching im changing my mind ---- DRAW

Canelo was great on the night, really dynamic in his punching, good variety and good chin and determination

Golovkin took some time to adjust to a better canelo but eventually did and showed some really good boxing skills imo, far more than a caveman

Great fight and not surprised to see all the loons telling us golovkin useless this, golovkin cant do that blah blah, these guys must NOT be boxing fans thats all i can say!!!!

and lastly those vegas judges, they got it wrong AGAIN imo, first fight Golovkin won, second draw, they have it draw and canelo, which is no surprise since he is the house figher, and canelo, after his peds got decisions he didnt deserve in BOTH fights, no wonder he can look so smug all the time, oh well what can u do, golovkin basically ends up another victim of vegas boxing officials, a long line of victims, at least he earned his cash
                Judges moved the scoring a few ticks to Canelo's favor in both fights...

The second one cost him his belts though, and that is pathetic.

Comment

Golovkin, just like the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Judges moved the scoring a few ticks to Canelo's favor in both fights...

The second one cost him his belts though, and that is pathetic.
                    EXACTLY, it was only a small adjustment in both fights but it is devastating for golovkin. They got it wrong in both fights and both times it went for canelo, people who watch boxing suspected this would happen, if canelo made it closer (which he did, a lot closer) he would win

Golovkin does not have that signature win he wanted in canelo, was robbed of it first fight imo, loses his belts and maybe even a shot at a record some may argue, harsh, VERY harsh

Comment

Pretty obvious winner in here. Not even close according to the poll results.

Comment

Working...
                      X