It's Jugglesnuts to you pal!!!
    Or Juggernonce😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Or Juggernonce😂😂
      Lmao lol...

Comment

I’m not a massive fan of Fury or Wilder you stupid idiot. This isn’t about that. It’s about you trying to claim a stadium fight generates more revenue than a Vegas fight which is complete and utter nonsense and furthermore proves you DKSAB!
        Hey stupid****. Go kill yourself and your boyfriend. no one cares about your opinion.

Comment

HBO was a replay you clown that doesn’t count as live viewership������
          Wlad-Fury done around 700k on the replay.

And nice to see another respectable and valid source like “balls.ie”����
          Well if you take your head out of your ass and start breathing you might come to the conclusiion that HBO could not show the live broadcast due to the fact showtime aired the live telecast and because joshua was on a deal with them.
          Secondly HBO have twice as many subscribers than showtime so it almost would have been the same as the delayed braodcast.
          And klitchcko was a long standing HBO and like when he faced fury have got high viewing numbers.
          Your a proper fu ckwit arn't you.
          Joshua vs klitchcko made £10 million pound live gate officially....god knows how much it made on the resale market and seeing as it was almost impossible to get a ticket 1st hand because of the leeches stubhub buying up 80% of the tickets i hazard it made heaps more than a fight in vegas and remember wanker i live in london to.
          They wanted 300 quid a ticket and my mates and brother law had to pay £350 for up in the gods so shut up and inow your facts.
          Last edited by The plunger man; 09-09-2018, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            Wilderettes, you gotta love them hahha. So, you ignore all the facts that I said and focus on one thing you disagree with?? If Joshua was fighting Wilder in the US, the fight would be at AT&T Stadium, not a Vegas venue that holds 20k. Sorry I had to explain that to you but you Wilderettes are so used to watching Wilder fight in front of half sold, 20k arenas that you wouldn't know what to do if he had a fight in front of 90 or 100k fans.
            Wilder / AJ would also probably be in Vegas, if not, Alabama. Fury is the real cash cow.

Comment

Using a tabloid like the Daily Mail as a valid source😭😭😭😭

Tickets for AJ-Wlad could be bought for as cheap as £40, a few of my friends went and they paid £60 for tickets in the stands. So bang goes your theory ******.

Are you actually trying to argue a stadium fight could draw more income than a Vegas fight??

Another idiot...
              Embarrassing to get caught out lying when you have no reason to, you must be some type of weirdo.

Comment

������ I’m English you soft c*nt.
                Fury-Klitschko also done 10m+ in Germany nearly every Klitschko fight does you absolute moron. And Fury has done more viewers in the US than AJ has ever done you spastic����
                Fury-Wlad done over 1m
                AJ-Wlad done under 700k

AJ is a major draw in the UK I’m not debating that, he’s the biggest draw over here by a mile, but he is by no means a draw in the states yet.

You clearly don’t understand how the business works, the fact that you think a big stadium fight would draw more than a big Vegas fight proves how deluded and uneducated you are.

Idiot.
                edit: nevermind reread the post
                Last edited by Tom Cruise; 09-10-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Wilder / AJ would also probably be in Vegas, if not, Alabama. Fury is the real cash cow.
                  How is Fury a cash cow, if his last two fights were on an undercard that didn't sell out? Plus he got booed in both fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    How is Fury a cash cow, if his last two fights were on an undercard that didn't sell out? Plus he got booed in both fights...
                    Those are tune ups, not indicative of much, and any fighter can get booed, doesn't mean much.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Those are tune ups, not indicative of much, and any fighter can get booed, doesn't mean much.
                      Right, but how does one go from fighting on undercards, to PPV glory? Hhahahah he doesn't. You Wilder and Fury fans are fooling yourselves if you think that this fight (if it even happens) will sell a lot on PPV AND in the arena. Wilder has never sold out a venue, ever. He also has never fought on PPV, ever. Fury is not a PPV star either and if he is fighting in the state, there are not that many fans from the UK that will travel to see him. Also, it's been a month since the Fury fight and no contract, no fight, no fight date, no venue, no nothing hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X