Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: Alvarez is Hot Right Now, I Want To Fight The Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    This^^^^

That's what I like about Jack. He isn't overly talented or gifted in any one area but he works hard as heck at his craft and brings it every fight. He just needs to know when to really step on the gas, he does so too late in fights. It would seem he trusts in his conditioning but there is something off about him though that I can't put my finger on
    I think he might be a little gunshy early in fights after that Edwards fight, then in the middle rounds he starts to turn it on after he's figured out his opponent's power, but by then it's a little too late

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      I think he might be a little gunshy early in fights after that Edwards fight, then in the middle rounds he starts to turn it on after he's figured out his opponent's power, but by then it's a little too late
      That could very well be the case. The only fight I've seen him turn it on early was the Nathan Cleverly fight. If he can keep that same tenacity all fight he would really be a problem.

Comment

Working...
      X