No announcement yet.

We should give Greencard to all illegals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Dude save your pesos, so you can move outta your mom’s house. Winner pays, dude Slobberts corrected you and you tried to pretend you didn’t make an idiotic mistake!!

Bwahahahahahahaha.... omg... you are just stupid.
    Mistake?? Me?

No, that wasn't a mistake. You should know by now that I am a gay man

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Back in the day europeans come here and get greencard instantly
      Even if your taxes go up greatly, and your quality of life decreases? Have you thought this idea through to any potentially logical conclusion?

You are trolling right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Even if your taxes go up greatly, and your quality of life decreases? Have you thought this idea through to any potentially logical conclusion?

You are trolling right?
        I'm like Alex Jones; I act tough on here, but all my tabs have effeminate men

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuafan View Post
          I'm like Alex Jones; I act tough on here, but all my tabs have effeminate men
          You are making me laugh, thanks! Lmao.

Comment

How about our government cuts me a check for the lifetime investment that I’ve made to social security that I will never recoup?

Tired of getting ripped off, FU.....PAY ME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              How about our government cuts me a check for the lifetime investment that I’ve made to social security that I will never recoup?

Tired of getting ripped off, FU.....PAY ME!!!!!
              100% in agreement. Gimme my ****ing money, before you give it away to undeserving people. Let me decide what I want to do with my money, now that would be great.

Comment

Troll level: Thanos

Comment

Hopefully, Once you reach The Wizard, He'll grant you a brain.

Comment

nah the ones with criminal records shouldn't be allowed. The ones who come to work and prosper yes. the state of Texas by itself has enough resources to sustain the entire populations of Mexico and canada combined so there is plenty don't let the establishment fool you

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Back in the day europeans come here and get greencard instantly
                      And when do u say its enough?
                      Or ur thinking of forever taking illegals and opening our borders for everyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X