Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zuckerberg Calls FB Users "Dumb F#cks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If FB users are dumb fcuks, then Instagram users are clinically ******ed. Nothing but a bunch of low IQ attention whores and frat boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The good old days

Whatever happened to Tom btw?

He suicide or something over what could have been if he'd been FB or did he kill it enough on MySpace to get out with some sick $ & now lives with a harem of girls that make sure his white shirts stay clean?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Whatever happened to Tom btw?

He suicide or something over what could have been if he'd been FB or did he kill it enough on MySpace to get out with some sick $ & now lives with a harem of girls that make sure his white shirts stay clean?
        Tom got paid and now spends his time traveling the world and posting pics on instagram. Legend

Comment

instagram> every other social media

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Tom got paid and now spends his time traveling the world and posting pics on instagram. Legend
            I wouldn't call that a success at all. plus dude only has like 600k followers which is nothing considering random thots and dumb ass guys have way more. Went from having the premier social media platform to being some random instafamous dude.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I wouldn't call that a success at all. plus dude only has like 600k followers which is nothing considering random thots and dumb ass guys have way more. Went from having the premier social media platform to being some random instafamous dude.
              He retired at 35 years old after selling myspace for half a billion dollars. Now he travels the world taking pics and posting them on instagram. You don't think that's a success?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                This is how the youth of today judge success

Comment

We're all gettin zucked

The only reasons I use Facebook anymore are for memes and so that Facebook can sell the data I provide them with for free on a daily basis.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-22-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Mark Zuckerberg Admits He Unsure Why Anyone Still Uses Facebook

https://www.theonion.com/mark-zucker...ses-1819580326

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      He's right.

That's why I have no facebook/instagram/twitter and all other bs social media
                      Good man

Comment

Working...
                      X