• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Kentucky.

They missed 14 free throws?

Shieeeeetttttttttt

Comment

• This is probably my worst bracket ever so far I got zero teams in the Elite 8

Comment

• Nova just can't miss right now

Comment

• Get rid of Duke and Villanova.

Comment

• Rudyo with the 98.2%, lets keep it up and win this thing!

Comment

• ****. I might just be winning this. Just need Kansas to win it. Anyone else has Kansas in the final?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                ****. I might just be winning this. Just need Kansas to win it. Anyone else has Kansas in the final?
                You also need Michigan to lose for me, might have a shot though IF Duke and Michigan lose for me today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  You also need Michigan to lose for me, might have a shot though IF Duke and Michigan lose for me today...
                  I hope so, man. Have you ever won it?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I hope so, man. Have you ever won it?
                    Nope.... I think its really going to come down to title game. I'm up 30 now,but if Villanova or some other team besides Duke wins the title I'll prob lose. Toss up at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      Nope.... I think its really going to come down to title game. I'm up 30 now,but if Villanova or some other team besides Duke wins the title I'll prob lose. Toss up at this point.
                      If I don't win, I would want you to win but not this year. Duke is like the Lakers of college for me. I never want them to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X