No announcement yet.

Ngoujdo vs Malignaggi, anyone saw that fight? CLEAR ROBBERY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngoujdo vs Malignaggi, anyone saw that fight? CLEAR ROBBERY

Ngoujdo landed more punches, has been the agressor all the fight, but still lost..... The scores were bull****, 117-111,115-113,116-113 in favor of Malignaggi! I heard Showtime scored the fight as a draw and I also remembered, Guy Jutras, a world class judge, scored the fight 117-111 in favor of Ngoujdo..

How did you score that fight?

What happened with Ngoudjo's career? He had talent and is the only one who really outboxed Malignaggi. It's a shame he had fragile hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      What happened with Ngoudjo's career? He had talent and is the only one who really outboxed Malignaggi. It's a shame he had fragile hands.
      Well, some people said he had been robbed against Castillo too.... But anyways, I gained a lot of respect for Ngoujdo in his fight with Urango, he broke his jaw in round 3, when he had been dropped by a superb left uppercut, after that, he was going for a sure lost, but he didn't abandon and kept fighting till the final bell, even with his broken jaw.

That's why he hasn't been fighting recently, he had to take care of his jaw and I think he will maybe fight in the Pascal-Diaconu undercard or in the start of 2010.

Comment

Ngoudjo hasd been the victim of a few close decisions going the wrong way. I believe he could've won against castillo, malignaggi, and Urango. He was getting a foothold of the fight with urango going into the 12th, Atlas had the fight a draw I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Chip Douglas View Post
          Ngoudjo hasd been the victim of a few close decisions going the wrong way. I believe he could've won against castillo, malignaggi, and Urango. He was getting a foothold of the fight with urango going into the 12th, Atlas had the fight a draw I believe.
          Seriously, I'm a Ngoujdo fan, but he wasn't near victory in his fight against Urango, he started well, but after he broke his jaw, he was super cautious(which is understandable), and he didn't threw any power punches, it was an almost shutout for Urango in this fight

Comment

agreed, Urango blew him out.

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            I never really thought Herman to be all that great to begin with. I remember someone on hear loudly boasting about Herman was going to outbox Urango and I just found it comical .. as again Herman's being over rated a bit.

he's a solid fighter, but B level at best. don't see him as talented enough to get over that hurdle so to speak.

didn't know his hands are fragile, I just know he doesn't hit terribly hard.

Comment

I wonder did Paulie think boxing was full of bull**** when he was the beneficiary of gift decisions

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                agreed, Urango blew him out.

I never really thought Herman to be all that great to begin with. I remember someone on hear loudly boasting about Herman was going to outbox Urango and I just found it comical .. as again Herman's being over rated a bit.

he's a solid fighter, but B level at best. don't see him as talented enough to get over that hurdle so to speak.

didn't know his hands are fragile, I just know he doesn't hit terribly hard.
                You know what, I respect your opinion, but I think he is underrated, look, Jose Luis Castillo took him for an easy tune-up fight, Malignaggi thought it would be an easy fight... They all under estimated Ngoudjo. I'm with you when you say he's a B level boxer, he doesn't hit hard(45% ko percentage), but he's a nice boxer to watch and he deserved the W against Malignaggi which would have gave him the IBF jr. welterweight belt.

He also has two great wins against Souleymane Mbaye and Randall Bailey,you can't dislike the man, he never feared anybody and is always ready to face better opposition

Comment

Working...
                X