Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Find Out How Much Info FB Has On You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna Find Out How Much Info FB Has On You?

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-find-o...you-1824022899

Hoping some of you cats with FB pages check this out & share how much data FB has about you.

they have 0 since i dont have FB never ever created one.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      they have 0 since i dont have FB never ever created one.
      Good for you

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Good for you

I know.

first I was gonna create one jsut for the hoes but homies told me its not like myspace was so I said naw I have enough hoes already, then when I thought about it again just to keep in touch with fam and old school peeps I said naw they just gonna hit me up for $$$$$ so since then Ive been cool, every once in awhile i hear about people beefing over comments xyz left on a photo or someshit I just laugh like you silly petty motherfuckers glad I never got into that shit cause body count will be high in both ways.

Comment

I haven't made a status update in months.

I only use it because my Tinder account is linked to FB. Or if I need to message someone and don't have their number.

**** you NSA

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            first I was gonna create one jsut for the hoes
            That is exactly what I did lol.

And yea FB is keeping my dick pics til I get famous apparently then they gonna leak them is my guess. Zuckerberg you gay!!!

And all the chats I've had are saved...although that one seemed like a lock to be saved. Most of the info I'm seeing actually is what I expected to see.

I am seeing people who said they attached their phone to their acct that its tracking all your calls. I didn't do that so not seeing it in my info.

Comment

Just make a moco space account..u will get some hoes on there...i never had a fb myself... moco space has got me laid...watch out for the trannys...

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                Just make a moco space account..u will get some hoes on there...i never had a fb myself... moco space has got me laid...watch out for the trannys...
                LMFAO at the tranny comment cuz you ain't lying. I just starting using this one app for the first time & the trannies are out there in surprising numbers.

At this point in history I think f#cking apps need trannies put in their own section. Can't just put them in with the girls & act like there is nothing wrong with that. Sh^t is f#cked up.

Comment

FilluBinati.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I haven't made a status update in months.

I only use it because my Tinder account is linked to FB. Or if I need to message someone and don't have their number.

**** you NSA
                    My last status update was maybe back in September. The second my dad's new AMG comes out of the shop I'm updating my profile. Stunt that I have a new Benz

Comment

Working...
                    X