Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Reacts To Canelo Being Temporarily Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo, Wrapnelo, Needlenelo😍 lions, tigers and bears o my!!!
    I clen see a couple of his fans being depressed!!! Im worried that the tranny that be here might jump of a building!! To find out that your hero is nothing but a weakling!! Buahahahahahahaha😱😱😱

Comment

So what does this mean anyways? The fight is not cancelled nor is it likely that it will be...to much money involved here. This is just a little smoke an mirrors/song & dance for the appearance of some kind of disciplinary action that will result in him being cleared next month.
      Last edited by jaded; 03-23-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You know what's ****ed up? GGG had to b*tch, complain, and scream to high heavens to get people to investigate THE GUY WHO FAILED THE TEST! GGG was like "hey everbody. The guy over there failed a ****in drug test. Maybe somebody should do something about this"

This whole situation was going to be ignored until GGG spoke up. That's ****ed up.
        That's exactly right. These MF'ers weren't gonna do a thing about the failed tests. It's been a month already since the results were known to the fighters and up until GGG let loose on everyone a few days ago, they had no plans to do anything. The NSAC is a corrupt organization along with the WBC who basically came out and said Canelo was innocent 5 minutes after the results leaked to the public. It's pathetic

Comment

Canelo ingested contaminated PED's he's innocent yall

Comment

This was just something to shut people up about favoritism. Canelo will continue training, and come April 10th, the suspension will be lifted.

Comment

I'd like to see these photos of Canelo's injections if anybody's got em

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                So what does this mean anyways? The fight is not cancelled and nor is it likely that it will be...to much money involved here. This is just a little smoke an mirrors/song & dance for the appearance of some kind of disciplinary action that will result in him being cleared next month.
                I'll take it a step further. This will no doubt be used as an excuse to do a trilogy. Not only will the fight continue as scheduled, this PED thing will be labeled as the reason Canelo beats GGG in May.

In an effort to prove to the world that Canelo is a clean fighter, "there is no other option but to do a third fight."

Everybody gets paid - again....good night.

Comment

GBP very quick to release a reaction and that's usually a guilty party would do in order to release a favorable scenario for themselves.

Meanwhile at GGG's camp: "We will not give a reaction yet. We will read first the postings at BoxingScene forum."

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Stay suckin dic.k lmfao....

Ca$helo going to OVERRULE the suspension and END. YOUR. BOY.

LMFAOOO
                    GGG is my boy? Maybe I've been posting in the lounge to much lately. This is the first time I've ever been called a GGG fan.

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    The man failed 2 tests did you really think there wouldn’t be an investigation? Damn y’all some cynical bastards lol.
                    No investigation was planned until GGG started complaining.

Comment

Formality? The start of something bigger?

Really hoping the commission does something between now and April 10 that provides proof enough to put this to bed. Tainted freaking beef or juicing up, just bring this thing to a conclusion reasonable people can accept with details that make sense.

Too much to hope for?

Comment

Working...
                      X