Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is 'Temporarily Suspended' By NSAC Due To Failed Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I also stated days ago that.....

1) Canelo obviously must have a protocol, otherwise he would have tested positive earlier

2) Canelo must be able to remember when he abandoned that protocol

I have kept it real, both about Clenelo, and about the steps that he (and VADA) should take to resolve this (SIMPLE) issue

and STILL, 100% real
    Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Don't get it myself. It seems like this is just to save face, and the actual decision to punish or not to, will come on April 10.

He better still be under heavy testing surveillance during this "suspension". Hoping it's not some loop hole where if a guy is already under some form of suspension that further testing becomes "unnecessary".
      Lol. He's not gonna start using again while he's on suspension for using.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        According to Jake Donovan, the one that used to write here, a suspension means Canelo isn't allowed to train in the United States. Did he move his camp here yet?

https://twitter.com/JakeNDaBox/statu...540114432?s=19
        WTF? they can't tell a person not to train. Canelo is free to train, he can say that he's training to lose weight because he wants to look pretty for the summer.

Comment

• oh fuck

Comment

• Now you know why Saunders reschedule his fight due to injury. There must be back ground talks.

Comment

• No! Clenbutenelo Alvaroids is clean!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                That doesn't tie in with what WADA said about positive tests for clen in countries with known tainted meat issues.

What they said was that, with low level postives, there is no way to determine whether the clen got there by accident or by deliberate cheating.

Surely WADA would know all about hair follicle testing?

I would think so

funny

all I am saying is..... the paper that I was shown..... the one that proved me WRONG..... was very specific/detailed, and explained exactly how the clenbuterol detection works

NOT really questioning you..... but do you have a link to WADA stating that there is no better testing procedure than blood/urine for clen?..... would just be interested is all

another thing that I find interesting..... blood testing is better than urine testing, I am absolutely positive of that fact..... Conte/Heredia, everyone has confirmed it.....

and yet, most of the athletes who tested positive over the last couple of years were caught with a standard urine test

maybe the urine testing has gotten better?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Clenelo is facing the heat because the boxing fans sound the world don’t want to see favoritism.
                  The scrutiny and outcry for clean fighters has got the NSAC feeling like they have to at least give Clenelo a slap in the wrist.
                  Whether they actually do something concrete remains to be seen.

it seems that way

a lot of Canelo fans seem to be keeping it real

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Lol. He's not gonna start using again while he's on suspension for using.
                    You don't think they are using this fake suspension like a real suspension and possibly deeming testing as a redundancy?

Maybe you're right, my lack of faith probably has me overly skeptical at the moment.

Comment

• Yeah, like others here, I see it more as posturing. It's more than I expected them to do though.

Comment

Working...
                      X