Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You folks are sensible boxing fans.

It's that obvious that only a blind sheep can't see it.

cough..cough.. cough Travestyny

cough..cough..cough McDonalds

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      paulie???? you're taking shiiet from paulie as facts?

and can we stop with the "i know info but i wont say it" crap??? obviously, he doesnt have jack on pac or it would have been air out already.

fools acting like paulie is some loyal motherfcvker or something.
      paulie's eyebrows are arched....

nuff said

Comment

• Pacquiao was too pvssy to fight a prime floyd with testing so he waited until floyd got old and still got his ass whooped. #48 is now broke and fighting bums on espn.

Comment

• One fighter ran away from the fight of the century because of random drug tests. There's nothing more to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            No, I don't. It was big money but I also don't think Mayweather-McGregor was 2nd biggest and I don't think GGG-Canelo was bigger than Leonard-Hearns or Ali-Frazier I.

I was already burned out and tired of both guys. I watch every fight but I'd started to skip on Floyd fights and even Manny fights I had watched half assed since 2010 (with the obvious exception of the Marquez fights which I was really into and attended).

I had a PPV party on a projector so a big social gathering with a ton of friends. I was watching at the grill looking after the food but I'd say after 6-7 rounds is when I didn't mind missing parts. It was that dull to me. It was the same with Lara's last fight.
            This was the fight I’d say easily 99% of boxing fans wanted for years. Even non fans of these two wanted it to be settled. You had a big party and all. I understand your feeling after it was done, but it seemed like you were saying it wasn’t worthy to you even before it began.

As an avid boxing fan, if you weren’t intrigued enough to watch what most avid boxing fans considered to be the biggest fight made, definitely in our time (again I’m talking before it began and not basing that on PPV sales, though that certainly supports that statement) and couldn’t be arsed to watch the match intently in a sport where anything can happen in a split second....

Well hey. I’m not going to say you are lying. But that certainly seems off to me. But hey, right on I guess.

Comment

• One time I asked Spoon

"Hey Spoon why u be posting gay pics?"

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Now, why do I have pictures of roided up muscle men? Easy, for science and practical analysis that brings forth samples of signs on why your Idol Floyd may have been cheating..

Science and research, huh?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Smh. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                This was the fight I’d say easily 99% of boxing fans wanted for years. Even non fans of these two wanted it to be settled. You had a big party and all. I understand your feeling after it was done, but it seemed like you were saying it wasn’t worthy to you even before it began.

As an avid boxing fan, if you weren’t intrigued enough to watch what most avid boxing fans considered to be the biggest fight made, definitely in our time (again I’m talking before it began and not basing that on PPV sales, though that certainly supports that statement) and couldn’t be arsed to watch the match intently in a sport where anything can happen in a split second....

Well hey. I’m not going to say you are lying. But that certainly seems off to me. But hey, right on I guess.
                I would've been into it and probably attended it a few years prior but it lost it's appeal to me around 2012 and once Marquez brutalized Pacquaio I think it was just about the names involved. It was a huge event and big fight. Me and my friends always get together for every fight almost every weekend but we had a lot of demand for casual fans wanting to get together for this and because I have a sizable back yard, and a projector and screen I hosted it as much for the social aspect. I really didn't think about the fight until fight week and didn't read one story about it but watched it just like any fight. I'd say there's probably over 20 fights per year I'm more into it and if a fight is deadly boring I can lose attention. I'd had my fill of Mayweather-Pacquaio and with the exception of when Marquez fought Pacquaio hadn't cared about a fight involving either since Pacquaio-Cotto. Lewis-Tyson for example was another one I wasn't into and barely cared about.
                Last edited by chrisJS; 03-21-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  I would've been into it and probably attended it a few years prior but it lost it's appeal to me around 2012 and once Marquez brutalized Pacquaio I think it was just about the names involved. It was a huge event and big fight. Me and my friends always get together for every fight almost every weekend but we had a lot of demand for casual fans wanting to get together for this and because I have a sizable back yard, and a projector and screen I hosted it as much for the social aspect. I really didn't think about the fight until fight week and didn't read one story about it but watched it just like any fight. I'd say there's probably over 20 fights per year I'm more into it and if a fight is deadly boring I can lose attention. I'd had my fill of Mayweather-Pacquaio and with the exception of when Marquez fought Pacquaio hadn't cared about a fight involving either since Pacquaio-Cotto. Lewis-Tyson for example was another one I wasn't into and barely cared about.
                  Damn. Not even into Lewis - Tyson? I mean, I was rooting for Tyson and I knew he was going to get massacred, but I still watched.

Ok man, right on. If you say it I believe it. Have no reason to doubt your words.

Comment

• Pac probably got a little shook of the testing, because he was most likely on PEDs during his prime run. Floyd just ran with that and waited until manny wasnt the same fighter anymore because he knew he was a serious threat around 2010.

2015 when they fought Pacquiao was pretty much fair game at that point he wasnt as explosive anymore and obiously lost a step. Floyd probably would have beaten him way back in 2010 also but it was a much riskier fight back then.

Pretty much floyd being floyd taking minimal risk with the highest reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Do you feel that Mayweather asked for random drug testing because he knew Roach/Arum/Pac was decline? Did he predict that would happen?

Initially Roach said yes, then they said no. How would Mayweather have predicted this? Now what Mayweather started in 2009 is actually pretty common with boxing fights, especially high profile one's, with USADA and VADA (or whatever it's called). Everybody wanted random testing after he asked for it from Pac.

Question is, why did it take so long for Pac/Roach to agree to the tests?
                      Athlete Biological Passport testing.

Team Pac wanted none of it and even tried to dictate the exact dates USADA can draw blood. Insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X