Democrat Councilman Trayon White Blames Weather and Snow on Jews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I'm gonna make it rain hell fire on all libtarded pvnks

To everyone else.. health, wealth, long lives , and most importantly respect for GOD.

I posted a video about hitler recently. Hitler wasn't smart, was a meth addict, slept as the beaches of Normandy were being fought over.. Stupid people... Yet stupider people elect them.
    No doubt about it.

They were itching to elect Hitlary as well, who'd be drunk on vodka while North Korea sneaks a bomb our way. Idiots.

Comment

Curly hair havin'...bagel makin'...penny countin'...snow makin'...big nose havin'...

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Black Democrats hate Jews.

Is anyone really surprised by this?

My only surprise was that the racist idiot was dumb enough to publicly say it.
        This thread made me laugh like a DC democrat who knows nothing, but I'm glad he said it..

I just hope that I got the weather to suit my clothes this April.

Comment

So who is in charge of the climate control?

Comment

Didn't watch, and I'll tell ya why.

According to some of the wisest people of the lounge (////, Sterling Archer etc), everything is the fault of Jews. These guys are never wrong so I don't think anything in your little video could change my mind.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-20-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Didn't watch, and I'll tell ya why.

According to some of the wisest people of the lounge (////, Sterling Archer etc), everything is the fault of Jews. These guys are never wrong so I don't think anything in your little video could change my mind.
                Except it's not "my little video" it belongs to a Democratic Councilman.

Comment

Not as funny as the one asking if an island would tip over

Comment

He's right about the Rothschilds.

And he's probably referring to the conspiracy theories that HAARP and cloud seeding are being used by the military for controlling the weather.

The sad thing is he's probably closer to the truth than many want to believe.

He shouldn't throw all Jews under the bus because of the Rothschilds, doe. Blame the criminals only not every member of the religion.
                    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-21-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Hes right about the weather manipulation though

Comment

Working...
                      X