Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homie called me.. We chopped it up.. We laughed a lot. Then I blamed him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] My homie called me.. We chopped it up.. We laughed a lot. Then I blamed him.

His name is Steve and he's a white dude, 30!years my best friend.. I kinda regret ****ing with him.. I blamed my bs antics on him, he's white and holding me back... I blame him for all kinds of **** that he obviously had no part in.. We laughed like idiots.. He asked me.. Do people really think that simplistic

But, he said, "Tell anyone who is able to listen, I'm not holding nobody back from nothing.. **** I struggle day to day.. I don't have the time or energy to hold anyone back." We laughed like fools who've been friends for 30 years can.. We just laughed.. I love Steve... He's rock solid and isn't holding anyone back..

Look in the nearest mirror, that evil person you see, it's you holding you back.. My buddies are struggling like me daily.. Bish azz hoes!

You are holding you back.. Own that sh1yt and move forward..
    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-08-2018, 03:41 PM.

I thought you said you chopped him up and I was ready to pull out.

Comment

When Aliens visit they are gunna research Zaroku's posts for Centuries

Comment

My brother Steve Amazon super senior executive.. But my lil homie called me..,

We chopped it up, We laughed like fools.. 30 years my homie.. Steve p.. A white boy but he has my back always.. USMC Steve..

He always takes my calls..

I'm gonna go out on a limb here..

**** racism and other forms of ignorance and stupidity

Get a real ****ing friend. I wish yo lil hoe's had a real friend,.. Steve p.. My best...

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          I thought you said you chopped him up and I was ready to pull out.
          No... He had a limo ready when I got released

Next question.. Turk and Taylor my half way house...

Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            No... He had a limo ready when I got released

Next question.. Turk and Taylor my half way house...

Now what?
            The ketchup goes on after the hot dog.

Comment

Comment

I'm gonna let you hold my ding a link after I pound you and your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  His name is Steve and he's a white dude, 30!years my best friend.. I kinda regret ****ing with him.. I blamed my bs antics on him, he's white and holding me back... I blame him for all kinds of **** that he obviously had no part in.. We laughed like idiots.. He asked me.. Do people really think that simplistic

But, he said, "Tell anyone who is able to listen, I'm not holding nobody back from nothing.. **** I struggle day to day.. I don't have the time or energy to hold anyone back." We laughed like fools who've been friends for 30 years can.. We just laughed.. I love Steve... He's rock solid and isn't holding anyone back..

Look in the nearest mirror, that evil person you see, it's you holding you back.. My buddies are struggling like me daily.. Bish azz hoes!

You are holding you back.. Own that sh1yt and move forward..
                  I had to cut a dude out of my life a couple years ago. Met him through a mutual friend and hung out with him and another dude for a while. I started to notice that some stories weren't adding up of his.

Not much later I found out that some of these stories were legitimately just flat out lies. The simplest stuff. Lies. Lies that a 5th grader would tell.

Had to cut the dude off. I'm sure the same thing has happened to him his whole life. Only met like one long term friend of his. He was okay. Think he just looked passed all the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I had to cut a dude out of my life a couple years ago. Met him through a mutual friend and hung out with him and another dude for a while. I started to notice that some stories weren't adding up of his.

Not much later I found out that some of these stories were legitimately just flat out lies. The simplest stuff. Lies. Lies that a 5th grader would tell.story

Had to cut the dude off. I'm sure the same thing has happened to him his whole life. Only met like one long term friend of his. He was okay. Think he just looked passed all the stuff.
                    Interesting story... Steve and I got case numbers and it's easy as **** to validate our failures.

30 years my best friend... Unlike your soft azz friend, my Steve is down for whatever. Not any fake azz M&M
                    Type bs. I know when the guards like krazyn8tive pop them gates, and let me get mine.. It's all good. -Kev- know to let me get mine before they whip my azz.. Just let me get mine.. Prison guards know this **** empirically.. I'm gonna get mine... I don't **** with police and/or good people... Lemme get mine, win lose or draw, lemme get mine. Peace

I feel for you.. But I play for keeps. Steve (USMC) Phillips has always had my back.. That guy had a limo waiting for me when I got released... Sorry you ****ed with lil Bish azz hoes..
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 03-09-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X