No announcement yet.

Hot teacher arrested for having sex with 14yr old student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    This is how you know when a broad tells you you need big peen, million dollar account, and nice ride, big muscles she is full of shlt. A 13-14 year old will not have any of those. These females are just manipulators. Many times, these females just want to take the boy's virginity and controls his mind. Think about it, many of these ladies have never been a man's first. People always remember their first.

Her dad is a prominent lawyer in Florida. Talk about ruining your life and your family.
    Essentially thats it. She needed that consistent control over a mans facilities and couldn't do it to a grown man because for as hot as people say she is, the chick is really just an averagely fine kind of woman. She's not blow you away kind of cute. Just like hmm, not bad. Like a half shaken bottle of soda.

Furthermore, she's a consistent example of the way this world works.

Comment

• If a 26 year old man was ****ing your 14yo daughter, I'm pretty sure your first thoughts wouldn't be to point out how attractive he is and how lucky she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGGthaGOAT View Post
        If a 26 year old man was ****ing your 14yo daughter, I'm pretty sure your first thoughts wouldn't be to point out how attractive he is and how lucky she is.
        life doesnt work that way.

its brag worthy for a young male to bed a hot woman.

sadly, a young girl crushing on an older man has all of the negative connotations you can imagine. hes a perv and shes a silly girl or slut. been this way since forever....

kings > queens
        prince > princesses
        men in general > women

men have always been given passes for cheating
        ''real men have side pieces, yo. especially if theyre married.''

a male virgin is the butt end of every joke
        a virgin female can put that shlt up for auction.

2 biggest factors, doe -
        a) girls get preggy
        b) girls usually cant fight off a man

boys are just easier to raise than girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          bruh, try and read this AGAIN

if she truly ''loves'' him and him her....hed have to move into my house. birth control and condoms. when she turns 18, marriage is a must.

now its your turn

but before you do, let me show you the worst case male on girl scenarioS

1) she becomes preggy
          2) he wont stop if she says to
          3) whatever position/fetish HE likes, she will be FORCED to like
          4) if she wants to end things, will he let her go

and im more than sure YOUD NEVER run/tell on a teacher waiting to fulfill your every fantasy.

in fact, has any male ''victim'' ever went to the police ?!?!?!?
          That's cuckolding on another level for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            That's cuckolding on another level for real.
            weve moved on.....

Comment

weve moved on.....
              Thanks for the info.

Guess that'd matter if I was concerned about what "we've" moved on to. Haven't gotten that far yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Thanks for the info.

Guess that'd matter if I was concerned about what "we've" moved on to. Haven't gotten that far yet.
                np....if youre inclined/bored, theres more to that isolated comment you quoted.

Comment

np....if youre inclined/bored, theres more to that isolated comment you quoted.
                  Thanks. I'll pick up where I left off(pg.4).

Comment

im just making worst case scenarios.

there are none for woman on teen boy

at least i cant think of any. can you

Hopefully by the time I get to pg. 10 someone will take the time to explain to you(from an adult perspective) one of many different scenarios that could REALLY go wrong with an Adult female having a romantic relationship with a minor male.

I'll keep reading until I find such a post; then continue from there.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    im playing by his rules (he, nor anyone else feels like playing by my rules . weak assed bltches)

he says what ''if'' my duaghter ''loves'' this grown assed, employed man.

ok, dude has a future and can be a provider....under my roof and conditions.

12-15 yr age gaps in married couples IS NORMAL

now, go tell these adults who are getting divorced at 50 % clips to get their shlt together
                    Master cuckold achievement unlocked.

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    No matter how many times you post it won’t change the fact that you said it’s ok for a 14 yr old girl to have sex with an adult if they use protection
                    This is what I'm gathering at this point.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    you see, when i do worst case scenarios, i tend to keep them REALISTIC

when i do worst case scenarios, i make them logical, ie, whats most likely to happen.

so, judging by your worst case scenario, you would not par take in hot teach sex if you were a 14 y/o boy (which is why i went at this how a TYPICAL 14 y/o boy would).
                    Dunn's scenario is extremely realistic, and very logical imo, I'm just surprised that someone even had to say that manipulation, jealousy, and the forsaking of marriage vows is enough to destroys all parties lives involved.

This is the adult world, where once you mess with a Man or Woman's spouse or someone's child all rational bets can be considered cancelled. Something like this deals with the extreme depths of the heart and soul of a person.

However, your post is the one that compelled me to comment. The fact that SOMEONE(You) among us would even entertain the idea of allowing another grown man play "House" his 14 y/o daughter almost blew my mind. I did not and could not fathom cuckery at such an elite level, had no idea **** got THAT drastic. That was until I read your post.

I'll continue reading from pg. 9.

Comment

• If I was wifed up and she cheated with a 14 year old, I would've off myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X