This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    How would you suggest righting the wrong that was done in the past when people were forcibly removed from their homes?

There was reparations for the Holocaust survivors and Japanese people who were put into internment camps. What should be done for families who were removed from their land?
    They're obviously not giving the land to descendants of the people who used to live there.

This dictator is giving it to his cronies.

Africa is riddled with corruption of their OWN LEADERS.

How long have we been raising money for Africa for water and other basic essentials, how many billions have been raised and the place is still such a shithole?.

Corruption, corruption, corruption, as long as it's black people corrupting and killing their own people than that's all good brother i guess?.

There isn't a single 1st World black country and that's obviously whitey's fault still isn't it?, not the corrupt black rulers selling off the natural resources to line their own pockets.

Look at the murder rate and crime rate in general in South Africa now...

Still got Wakanda though.

Comment

Let's all go back to 4000BC and start over again.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I didn't explain my self properly. What happened when Europeans invaded was wrong. If a solution to this is to be lasting it should be done properly. Repeating the mistakes of the past isn't a model to unite a country.
        If anything those whites need to pay reparations to the black population they disposesed land, killed and oppressed. Their former countries benefitted from that colonialism so yes they can compensate the whites. It would be very unfortunate, unfair and not reasonable to expect the South African government to compensate whites for the land they stole.

Comment

Yeah get rid of the whites. The rest of africas really thriving, its the whites in south africa who are the problem. Places like Rwanda, Ethiopia and Sierra Leone are free of whitey and they are so nice. In fact why don't all the brothers who cry about oppression and wank into a sock over black panther want to go and live there if it's so great? Free of the white devil, sounds great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            These dudes will be starving within a year..

Wakanda ain’t real
            A lot of people don't seem to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              They're obviously not giving the land to descendants of the people who used to live there.

This dictator is giving it to his cronies.

Africa is riddled with corruption of their OWN LEADERS.

How long have we been raising money for Africa for water and other basic essentials, how many billions have been raised and the place is still such a shithole?.

Corruption, corruption, corruption, as long as it's black people corrupting and killing their own people than that's all good brother i guess?.

There isn't a single 1st World black country and that's obviously whitey's fault still isn't it?, not the corrupt black rulers selling off the natural resources to line their own pockets.

Look at the murder rate and crime rate in general in South Africa now...

Still got Wakanda though.
              Wow. That was a whole lot, but it wasn't an answer to my question.

All I asked was what would you propose to right the wrong of this land being taken from the people who lived there during apartheid. I didn't see an answer.

Comment

ANC has ****ed the blacks every bit as hard as the white man ever did

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Yeah get rid of the whites. The rest of africas really thriving, its the whites in south africa who are the problem. Places like Rwanda, Ethiopia and Sierra Leone are free of whitey and they are so nice. In fact why don't all the brothers who cry about oppression and wank into a sock over black panther want to go and live there if it's so great? Free of the white devil, sounds great to me.
                  lol. So much hate in this post. Are you alright?

I plan to move to Africa one day. Places like Kenya, Tanzania, and Ghana are my targets. If I make it there, you're welcome to come visit and have a beer on me.

The world is a big place. I left America 10 years ago and I'm doing just fine. I'll go back for maybe..hmmm perhaps a year at most, and then I'll likely be out again. People think America is so great, but I disagree. It's easy to talk about the atrocities done in other countries, some with very new governments. Go back in history and look at the atrocities America has committed. You might be surprised.

You reminded me of this:

Last edited by travestyny; 02-24-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    lol. So much hate in this post. Are you alright?

I plan to move to Africa one day. Places like Kenya, Tanzania, and Ghana are my targets. If I make it there, you're welcome to come visit and have a beer on me.

The world is a big place. I left America 10 years ago and I'm doing just fine. I'll go back for maybe..hmmm perhaps a year at most, and then I'll likely be out again. People think America is so great, but I disagree. It's easy to talk about the atrocities done in other countries, some with very new governments. Go back in history and look at the atrocities America has committed. You might be surprised.

You reminded me of this:

thanks for the offer mate but no offence i dont want to go to them countries, not my idea of a holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      thanks for the offer mate but no offence i dont want to go to them countries, not my idea of a holiday.
                      To each their own, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X