Indianapolis Colts player killed by illegal alien in a DWI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Correlation does not prove causation.
    Tell that to the conservatives who used to blame Obama for virtually anything bad that occurred under his presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Tell that to the conservatives who used to blame Obama for virtually anything bad that occurred under his presidency.
      That's a non sequitur.

Let's stick to the topic at hand, please.

Comment

Derranged

You got wrecked Avram .

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Correlation does not prove causation.
          In that case I blame Reagan! This immigration crap shouldve been taken care of in the 80s. U give amnesty once and close the door behind you, not every 25yrs but it looks like we will have to end up doing it again by default. But in my honest opinion Citizenship should be earned not just given.

Comment

Yes, lets lump all millions because of the actions of the few. I think there is a term for this.. like racism, bigotry, etc...

For example, ibad65 is a trumpdiot that like trumps c0ck nectar and would never, never think trump could do something wrong.. therefore, all trump supporters are like 1bad65 who is a hater, an idiot , and gullible of trumps's con

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Yes, lets lump all millions because of the actions of the few. I think there is a term for this.. like racism, bigotry, etc...
              There shouldn't be ANY actions, as they aren't here legally.

For example, ibad65 is a trumpdiot that like trumps c0ck nectar and would never, never think trump could do something wrong.. therefore, all trump supporters are like 1bad65 who is a hater, an idiot , and gullible of trumps's con
              Watch the insults little boy.

I'll just put you on Ignore if you cant act like an adult.

You really shouldn't hurl insults at others, what with you dropping e-challenges and then punking out of them. You should be so ashamed of yourself you left after doing that, but apparently you have no shame. Or honor.

Comment

Liberals:

Want new laws enacted to control guns.

Don't want enacted laws enforced regarding immigration.

Comment

I totally agree with the bolded. BUT at the same time I can understand why people get pissed and generalize. The man came over here illegally and continued to commit illegal acts. If I were living in a country illegally, Id be watching my p's and q's. Guys like this is who ICE's primary focus on, not guys driving their kids to school.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Liberals:

Want new laws enacted to control guns.

Don't want enacted laws enforced regarding immigration.
                    Someone posted an article the other day saying 70% of the USA agreed with Trumps immigration reform. Im sure there were some liberals in that %.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Someone posted an article the other day saying 70% of the USA agreed with Trumps immigration reform. Im sure there were some liberals in that %.
                      How many you want to bet comprised the opposing 30%?

Comment

Working...
                      X