Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Trump said he'd sign anything they put in front of him I thought about what I've been telling 1bad65 about Trump. He believes in nothing. All he wants is adoration. Saudi Arabia id it. Japan did it. And China did it. And he flipped his opinion on each one of them. Even bragged about how well they treated him. I guess they took the advice of Rick Santorum:

“The Japanese, for example, have figured out how to deal with President Trump. You compliment him, you flatter him, you work with him behind the scenes, you don’t take a stand against him publicly. There’s something to this,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said on "State of the Union."

“Yeah, look, Donald Trump is not a complex man. I think that’s fairly certain,” Santorum said.
    He even blamed America after he came back from China

He's a simpleton. It's been reported for years by people who worked for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No, that's you being optimistic.

You have a few bad apples. Most, if not all, Administrations have them. Doesn't mean the President they served knew about their illegal activities.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Let's be real here.

Trump has common sense. He's not perfect, but he didn't get where's got without some common sense. And common sense says Trump isn't going to be so mega-stupid he does fetish sex stuff in hotel room in Eastern Europe!!

That has "BLACKMAIL" written all over it. And Trump just isn't that stupid.
      Like I said. I'm very confident and every day that passes brings me more confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Living here. 20 years. Long time. They absorb the culture thereby becoming American. Imagine yourself coming here at one year of age. Then being asked to go to a country we’re you don’t know anyone, no family, don’t know the language etc..

FYI us constitution applies to ALL people within the United States not just “citizens”. Citizenship doesn’t convey much more rights. Just can’t be deported. Noncitizen still have to pay taxes, still have to comply with laws and have right to access to courts etc.

Not much difference between citizen and non citizen.
        Okay. There we go. A citizen is an American. A non citizen isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          When Trump said he'd sign anything they put in front of him I thought about what I've been telling 1bad65 about Trump. He believes in nothing.
          He's not broken a campaign promise that matters.

How about you wait and see what the bill looks like?

Heck, maybe wait and make sure they can even pass a bill?

I'm confident your 'sources' are full of it again, and if we get a bill Trump will sign it will be a good bill and not a 'cave' or a 'loss'.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He's a simpleton. It's been reported for years by people who worked for him.
          And yet he won the office of President.

By beating "the most qualified candidate" in our history. Despite the D machine (and some of the R machine) working against him. While spending half what she spent.

Y'all wrote him off as stupid, dumb, etc over and over and over. And he keeps winning and winning and winning. It's like he's the Floyd Mayweather of politics.

Comment

• Dang!

We went from the first black male president to the first blackmailed president.

Comment

Like I said. I'm very confident and every day that passes brings me more confidence.
              So really believe Trump would be so stupid as to do nasty sex fetish stuff in a hotel room in Eastern Europe?

Really?!?!

Comment

So really believe Trump would be so stupid as to do nasty sex fetish stuff in a hotel room in Eastern Europe?

Really?!?!
                I explained my reasoning in that post. And the fact that Steele and Trump's long time bodyguard both place hookers there on the same date & same location. Did Steele just throw that in the dossier as a shot in the dark and get lucky?

Comment

I explained my reasoning in that post.
                  I read it, and then asked you a question.

Please, just say 'Yes' or 'No'

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  And the fact that Steele and Trump's long time bodyguard both place hookers there on the same date & same location. Did Steele just throw that in the dossier as a shot in the dark and get lucky?
                  Again, I'm sure that's standard KGP procedure. The Soviets used that technique a lot in the Cold War. Everyone knows it, not just secret agent guys MC.

Hence my question, as I don't think Trump would be stupid enough to do twisted fetish sex stuff in a hotel room in Eastern Europe.

Comment

• Big news!!!

Steve Bannon Steps Down From Breitbart Post

By JEREMY W. PETERSJAN. 9, 2018

WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon stepped down on Tuesday from his post as executive chairman of Breitbart News, ostracized for now from conservative circles and the Republican Party he brazenly predicted he would remake.

Mr. Bannon’s departure, which was initiated by an estranged financial patron and Breitbart investor, Rebekah Mercer, came as Mr. Bannon remained unable to quell the furor over remarks attributed to him in a new book in which he questions President Trump’s mental fitness and disparages his son Donald Trump Jr.

Mr. Bannon and Breitbart will work together on a smooth transition, said a statement from the company’s chief executive, Larry Solov. Separately, SiriusXM, which broadcasts a radio show on which Mr. Bannon was a host, said it was also cutting ties with him.

Mr. Bannon’s exit from Breitbart, a platform for hard-edge nationalist ideas, is the latest ignominious turn in a career that was once one of the most prominent and improbable in modern American politics.

read more here

Comment

I read it, and then asked you a question.

Please, just say 'Yes' or 'No'

Again, I'm sure that's standard KGP procedure. The Soviets used that technique a lot in the Cold War. Everyone knows it, not just secret agent guys MC.

Hence my question, as I don't think Trump would be stupid enough to do twisted fetish sex stuff in a hotel room in Eastern Europe.
                      If Steele said hookers pissed on the bed. The Trump's bodyguard said hookers were offered at that hotel on the same night Steele claimed they pissed on the bed then it's something to that story. Something happened that night with some hookers. Steele was able to place hookers there that night, confirmed by Trump's longtime bodyguard, which proves he has some solid sources. Which proves his sources are solid on other things in the dossier.

Do I think Trump is that stupid? Yes I do. And I stated the reasons why in the first post.

Comment

Working...
                      X