No announcement yet.

Saunders-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saunders-Golovkin

Why isn't this fight talked about like before anymore? I thought Golovkin and team wanted to unify the division. Maybe I missed some announcements or something.

De La Hoya doesn't seem to want the rematch. What's next for Saunders and Golovkin?

Anybody know? Any news?

B/c Saunders ducked GGG back then and took his belt back to UK to hold it hostage. "Glovokin would destroy Saunders and Eubanks on the same night."
    Now GGG looked like he had some flaws against a great fighter Jacobs the man to KO Peter "Kid Chocolate Quillin" in his prime.(Not Brooks b/c he was lite work) so everybody calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      B/c Saunders ducked GGG back then and took his belt back to UK to hold it hostage. "Glovokin would destroy Saunders and Eubanks on the same night."
      Now GGG looked like he had some flaws against a great fighter Jacobs the man to KO Peter "Kid Chocolate Quillin" in his prime.(Not Brooks b/c he was lite work) so everybody calling him out.
      But why not call Saunders out and take his belt? Why not pursue him like before? What happened there?

Comment

Both Canelo and Golovkin went silent on Saunders. I'd really like to see Saunders tested.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Both Canelo and Golovkin went silent on Saunders. I'd really like to see Saunders tested.
          He was tested when he fought Andy Lee and proved himself not be be a UK hype job. IDK why everybody high on him now b/c he schooled that bum Lemiuex.

I'd like to see Charlo fight Saunders just to see how mad the Charlo bros get.
          Last edited by GorillaDog; 01-03-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            That is the worst pound for pound list I've seen in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
              That is the worst pound for pound list I've seen in years.
              Why? Because I don't rate Golovkin? Almost all the rest are on the P4P lists in all major organizations, except maybe a few.

Who else is missing?

Comment

They saw the tattoo job he gave Lem and don't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                  He was tested when he fought Andy Lee and proved himself not be be a UK hype job. IDK why everybody high on him now b/c he schooled that bum Lemiuex.

I'd like to see Charlo fight Saunders just to see how mad the Charlo bros get.
                  Awwww mouth watering, bjs and charlo press conferences would be hilarious... I'd like to see Saunders kid kick charlo like he did willie Monroe, I reckon charlo would knock the little fooker out

Comment

If golovkin/ canelo doesn't happen in may, one of them will fight saunders

Comment

Working...
                    X