Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Hopeful IBF Grants Farmer Immediate Rematch With Ogawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Hopeful IBF Grants Farmer Immediate Rematch With Ogawa

Lou DiBella wants Tevin Farmer to get the rematch he deserves. That's why DiBella Entertainment, which promotes Farmer, submitted a formal request to the IBF on Tuesday for an immediate rematch with newly crowned junior lightweight champion Kenichi Ogawa. Japan's Ogawa won the then-vacant IBF 130-pound title thanks to a controversial split-decision win over Farmer on December 9 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Farmer clearly got robbed in that fight. I'd like to see him fight Davis that'll be a great matchup.

Comment

They won't.........

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Farmer clearly got robbed in that fight. I'd like to see him fight Davis that'll be a great matchup.
        Farmer needs that fight more than the rematch! That should be a great fight! Davis vs. Farmer! Make it happen!

Comment

This is one of them Rungvisai/BradleyPacterd moment where people let HBO mind ****ed them.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Farmer clearly got robbed in that fight.
            What fight were you watching?

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
            This is one of them Rungvisai/BradleyPacterd moment where people let HBO mind ****ed them.
            No **** man. I rewatched the fight on DailyMotion a week or two ago... Max and Roy were on the mic stroking Farmer when he was getting hit in the face with big right hands. It was hilarious.

Farmer had a nice looking jab that mostly hit fucking air. He clearly had the better skills but he was ****ing around in there, which I think Kellerman accurately described him as treating the fight like a sparring sessions.

All the while Ogawa landed the cleaner and better punches.

I had him winning by a point.

People can think Farmer won, people can think Ogawa won, but it DAMN SURE wasn't a robbery either way. Neither guy looked impressive, neither guy dominated ****. Farmer might have shoeshined and got the compubox numbers, Ogawa may have got the better shots in, but no one got fuckin' robbed.

Lou needs to chill the hell out with that garbage.
            Last edited by paulf; 01-02-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Farmer was unimpressive in that fight, and it wasn't the robbery HBO said it was.

Comment

the best judge is to enter the ring and knock out your opponent.
                it avoids controversy and that is what I like about Wilder, AJ and Dorticos.

Comment

Just because you dance around, showboat and don’t look unease doesn’t mean you did enough to win a fight, after all the talk of robbery I went over and watch the fight and I didn’t see any issue with ogawa getting the decision. The only issue is if that fight had happened anywhere else then the home country fighter (Farmer) would have been given that decision. For example if farmer was Japanese and the fight was in Japan then he would get that decision, if he was British and the fight was in the UK then he would get that decision. This is why I prefer fights happening in America for some fairer reasons.

Comment

i think farmer did more, ogawa didn't do enough to win. rematch would be fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X