Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today Is A Historical Day In Civil Rights; SPECIFICALLY IN POLICE INVOLVED SHOOTINGS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Here! Here!........
    But why didn't you spout your regular rhetoric that if he had just obeyed the officer this wouldn't have happened so t's the dead man's fault?
    dummy

this isnt a new case. i stated my opinion on this in the original thread.

dummy

btw, criminals should know one day they can become a corpse earlier than expected. just saying.

obey the law, live longer (unless you live in chicago).

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      You are delusional if you truly think Brown was not attacking the officers. There are literally firsthand witness speaking in the court that aligned with the CCTV footage and on top of that witnesses where threatened if they are going to testify against Brown.
      CCTV footage? This is news to me

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I don't understand the miss thing. What's abnormal about that? Every ol lady calls young girls miss in Cali.
        An Old Colored woman calling a young Caucasian woman Miss is not very common where I'm from. In fact I've been in Cali. Never heard any woman of color call a white person anything other then cracker. Could be that I was in L.A. but then again I never heard any thing different in Ocean Side either. If you never seen it first hand you wouldn't understand. Its like traveling back in time when you see it happen.
        Last edited by snoopy360; 12-09-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X