Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
    What about Luis Ortiz???
    Pls who is Ortiz?
    Is it the guy that his biggest win was the guy that was blasted out in 12 last weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      They're trying to low-ball Dillian Whyte, and he ain't buying it! They're presenting it as "Joshua needs to fight in America," but if Whyte accepts the low-ball, those two will fight! If not, then they'll make an offer to Miller, which is only right, since Whyte is no longer with MatchRoom, and Miller is
      Agree 100% with this.

Thats what it feels like anyway. I've been one predicting Joshua vs Whyte II in April, but I had no clue there was trouble in paradise with Whyte & Matchroom. Or seemingly trouble anyway. There could just be some gamesmanship by both sides here with Whyte pursuing free agency to attempt to get the highest offer from Hearn & Hearn trying to avoid overpaying Whyte.

And Big Baby is the back up plan if Whyte doesn't bend to Hearn quick enough.

That said I do find Big Baby the more interesting opponent for Joshua. I think there is upset potential if Big Baby can keep Joshua moving backwards & stressing him til the later rounds where I think Big Baby could take him out.

Still favor Joshua but feel this is maybe 65/35 Joshua's way.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        They'll fight Miller as he's untested and the least threat out there and because of this they will get hold of him for much less than the rest ......music to their ears!....

Little risk and all the money ......
        Looks at boxrec .. compares records in boxrec .. realizes you don't watch boxing.

Why don't you stop moaning and go rant at every ranking body Ring, boxrec, Espn, tans global etc etc who ALL say your wrong. Its unbelievable the risks he taken in so few fights to get where he is, I honestly wish Wilder had done the same rather than all that I'm just a baby heavyweight stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          They'll fight Miller as he's untested and the least threat out there and because of this they will get hold of him for much less than the rest ......music to their ears!....

Little risk and all the money ......
          Fighting Fury is a lot more less risk to be honest.
          At least no one will get hurt except Fury.
          You actually no nothing about risks in boxing.
          You just loud mouth no brain.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            for those that believe wilder is such a terrible fighter, please explain why AJ would come to the US for miller, but not for wilder? clearly team AJ considers miller an easier opponent.
            The so called big fights should be dragged in the UK. That's what the champ wants and that has to be respected.
            It's as simple as it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Whyte spelled it out in his last interview: "AJ doesn't work for Eddie, Eddie works for AJ, and AJ doesn't want to fight me"

Hearn "lost" Ortiz because Ortiz decided to go over to Haymon and fight Wilder instead of waiting for his mando with AJ.

You think Hearn should have told AJ, "listen Anthony .. I want you to relinquish your IBF title, forget about unifying with Parker, and fight Luis Ortiz next"

Crazy stuff!
              YES, I think Hearn's job should've been to make the Joshua vs. Ortiz fight because he promoted Ortiz as well as Joshua. No one was calling for Pulev! Belts are nice, but WHO you beat is more important! Wlad didn't have a belt, but it's still AJ's best win! AJ is young, and he could've fought Pulev some other time!
              Last edited by Bronx2245; 01-21-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Exactly my argument. Bunch of ******s in here.
                remember when AJ said that he couldnt fight wilder in the US because his fans need to see the fight in the UK?

lolol

i thought deontay stunk and nobody knows who he is?

talk about ******ation...actually believing AJ is the clearest sign of stunted developement

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  for those that believe wilder is such a terrible fighter, please explain why AJ would come to the US for miller, but not for wilder? clearly team AJ considers miller an easier opponent.
                  They said they want the biggest fights in the U.K. wilder a 4 belt unification would by definition be the biggest fight. Miller wouldn’t. Is that good enough of an explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    remember when AJ said that he couldnt fight wilder in the US because his fans need to see the fight in the UK?

lolol

i thought deontay stunk and nobody knows who he is?

talk about ******ation...actually believing AJ is the clearest sign of stunted developement
                    That's why he's the unified champ. He has paid his dues, when every other guys were sipping coke or fighting bums, he was unifying. No other fighter has such leverage. He can decide to fight anybody at anytime and anywhere.
                    The champ holds you no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Agree 100% with this.

Thats what it feels like anyway. I've been one predicting Joshua vs Whyte II in April, but I had no clue there was trouble in paradise with Whyte & Matchroom. Or seemingly trouble anyway. There could just be some gamesmanship by both sides here with Whyte pursuing free agency to attempt to get the highest offer from Hearn & Hearn trying to avoid overpaying Whyte.

And Big Baby is the back up plan if Whyte doesn't bend to Hearn quick enough.

That said I do find Big Baby the more interesting opponent for Joshua. I think there is upset potential if Big Baby can keep Joshua moving backwards & stressing him til the later rounds where I think Big Baby could take him out.

Still favor Joshua but feel this is maybe 65/35 Joshua's way.
                      Big Baby is a legit threat, and he'll probably accept what AJ is offering Whyte, for a chance to fight Joshua in MSG! The question is, what would Joshua offer Miller?

Comment

Working...
                      X