Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I mean the short answer is yes, it is. but that's also selling both Estrada and Cuadras short, they are both great fighters in their own right.

We are lacking that marquee HOF / ATG type presence there seems to have always been from there though, that JMM / JCC / ODLH / Morales / Sanchez type of fighter. You have that scrub Canelo, but he's a pedestrian fighter with a large fanbase - casuals buy into the hype that fighters with large fanbases = the best fighters. That's not always correct. By that logic Zou Shiming should be p4p #1, with those billions following him all over asia.
    Estrada I can understand being thought of highly. (To a certain degree) But Cuadras is not very good...

I understand what you are saying about garbage Canelo.
    But popularity brings in money.....

Comment

Rungvisai style remember me of Errol Spence. His body punching is the natural enemy of fast fighters like Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        He has Estrada by close tough decision. No KO in his opinion.

Oh and by the way you should really learn Spanish as soon as possible, you live in America ffs.
        Well 1st off I love to learn more Spanish but last time I checked English was still the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          he got estrada by decision. is a tough fight but it'll go to the cards, it won't be a KO
          Well not sure about KO yet but if your right then it will be Estrada.I don't see SSR beating him on points but I can see a way SSR COULD knock him out.Will be interesting fight and not an easy pick.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

He wasn't shot at all. He was simply mentally defeated before the fight began, Rungvisai had his number from the get go.

Good / great fighters can simply be bested by a fighter who has the style and will to overcome them. Losses aren't always a result of:

style mismatches
            quitting
            age / over the hill fighter

The better fighter on paper doesn't always win either. Boxing is far more complex than that. That's the beauty of the sport.
            He was shot and if it was just the case of him having his number then why did SSR lose 1st fight in everyone eyes except judges?And what you said makes no sence you say great/good fighters can be beat by a guy who has right style(no kidding)and that SSR had his # then go on to say losses are not always the result of being beat by better fighter or guy with wrong style???You are all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Will be interesting fight and not an easy pick.
              You must be a Estrada fan...
              haha

Comment

Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                Estrada I can understand being thought of highly. (To a certain degree) But Cuadras is not very good...

I understand what you are saying about garbage Canelo.
                But popularity brings in money.....
                Well if Cuadras is not a good fighter(really very good)then why did he beat SSR(even if it was 8th rd td)and just BARLY lose to Choc and Estrada?Trust me Cuadras is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                  You must be a Estrada fan...
                  haha
                  No I'm a fan of boxing and I bet a lot longer then you if you think this is easy fight for SSR lmao.Newbie or alt who thinks he knows something lol

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    No I'm a fan of boxing and I bet a lot longer then you if you think this is easy fight for SSR lmao.
                    I will be sure to remind you of this conversation after the massacre.

Estrada is slow, sloppy and ponderous. This could end like Manny vs Hatton...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                      I will be sure to remind you of this conversation after the massacre.

Estrada is slow, sloppy and ponderous. This could end like Manny vs Hatton...
                      Yea its a 50-50 fight it could very well end up as a ko for SSR even early.I never said Estrada would win just that its a tough fight.So you could just throw a dart and have a good chance of being right lol.And the fact that you think Estrada is sloppy and ponderous shows you DKSAB.Stick around and pick some others I doubt he will be right very often lol.Matter a fact you prob somone who has picked the wrong fighter a couple of times already this year and ths is your alt.Either way I have forgotten more then you will EVER know.

Comment

Working...
                      X