Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifa 14 most irratating game ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fifa 14 most irratating game ever?

This game is ****ing annoying!!!

Is there anyone out there on BS who put up with this POS game?
    I don't think I've ever played a football/soccer game quite as bad as it and there is so many damn things wrong with it.

The gap in between difficulty choice is not there -
    Amateur
    Semi-pro
    Professional
    World Class
    Legendary

From the professional all the way to amateur If you have a rough idea on how to play a football game you're going to have a very easy time, switch it up onto world class or legendary you're going to be having the most hardest time ever, It feels as if there is a difficulty that is absent between professional and world class and the difficulty of world class can vary from game to game one game being easy the next being frustratingly hard.

I don't know If this is the same for other EA sports games like NHL, NFL and NBA?

No clue, I only play multiplayer and enjoy it.

Comment

breakings news: EA games suck dick. i've seen that headline for the past 15 years i think.

thankfully they dont make NBA games anymore, they couldnt compete with 2k. they also stopped doing fifa manager because they couldnt compete with football manager (far, far, far, far superior in every aspect). fifa will be next hopefully since they cant compete with PES either. hoping they go bankrupt soon

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        breakings news: EA games suck dick. i've seen that headline for the past 15 years i think.

thankfully they dont make NBA games anymore, they couldnt compete with 2k. they also stopped doing fifa manager because they couldnt compete with football manager (far, far, far, far superior in every aspect). fifa will be next hopefully since they cant compete with PES either. hoping they go bankrupt soon
        Meh well true its a regular thing that is said many times I just haven't found myself enjoying PES that much recently but I might give it a go If I don't like the Fifa 15 demo.

Wish 2K could do something about this and enter into the market for a soccer game.

Can't see the Fifa franchise struggling with little kids spending 100s of pounds every year on Ultimate team cards

Comment

You just suck at it man. Watch real football to get the trick.

Comment

I can't bear to play against the computer whatever the level. It is so boring.

But playing UT div 1 against Ibarbo every game is not much better.

I hope EA pay more attention to clubs as I played it loads in FIFA 13 with my mates and enjoyed it more than any other mode. But most of my mates don't have a PS4 yet until 15..

EA just suck money out of people though. All they care about is getting mugs to spend their money buying packs on UT. Sick of it, I wish Pro Evo could try and come back to the glory days of PES 2 etc on PS2.

Comment

Double....
              Last edited by PrinceNaz88; 07-30-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X