Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Floyd will Never Ever Ever Ever fight Canelo. Ever.

He wouldnt even fight little Manny! :AOR:
    Lmmfao!! Hilarious.

Comment

Let's see if the cherrypicker grows a pair and defends his fake ass JMW belt against a legit JMW for a change

If he's too afraid of ginger, I'd be okay with the Lara-Angulo winner or even Ishe Smith, but knowing Floyd, he'll drag another no hoper from one or two divisions below

Comment

Canelo is a bum, come get that easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Let's see if the cherrypicker grows a pair and defends his fake ass JMW belt against a legit JMW for a change

If he's too afraid of ginger, I'd be okay with the Lara-Angulo winner or even Ishe Smith, but knowing Floyd, he'll drag another no hoper from one or two divisions below
          grow up you jealous idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            The next time Canelo fights a hard 12 rounds would be his first time. Did you see his punch output against Trout? The kid throws less punches than Floyd.
            He landed at 30% though against a slick counter puncher and landed 43% of his power shots. His average punches thrown per round actually increased in the latter rounds as well.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...trout-compubox

Comment

Floyd beats Canelo easier than he did Cotto. The way Floyd fought RG is UNTOUCHABLE. Especially with Canelo's low ass punch output.

Comment

You're right Canelo is no Cotto. Cotto did better against Floyd than Canelo will.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Floyd will Never Ever Ever Ever fight Canelo. Ever.

He wouldnt even fight little Manny! :AOR:
                  I am replying to this just so I can bring it up later.

Comment

So now the hate for Canelo by Floyd's legion of c-u-m swapping groupies has begun Lmaoo. One little comment from this guy's manager and u ******s come rushing to ur hero's defense. Pathetic.

The only problem I had with the comment was that he mentions Cotto not being a true jr middleweight, yet he's the second option if Floyd doesn't take the fight LOL. Do these guys ever get tired of putting their foot in their mouths?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post

Are you serious? Canelo fought N'Dou a 140 pounder, he fought Gomez a 140 pounder, he also fought Lopez another 140 pounder. He beat Hatton a 147 pounder with little skill and Mosley an old 147 pounder. He has fought one guy from his division that was decent and that fight was much closer than scored. How do you defend Canelo and criticize Floyd?
                      Last edited by TBOGGS78; 05-11-2013, 10:18 AM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

Working...
                      X