Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Drops, Decisions Terrell Gausha in a Snoozer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to put Lara in with a action fighter. Guasha was timid and scared to be countered. Lara really needs to fight Charlo or Hurd next. I know promoters hated hearing those chants and they don't like losing fans so this might be bad as far as Lara getting money fights. It's a shame because I like watching him fight but his style ain't for everybody especially casuals!

Comment

shouldn't have been the main event

Comment

I think it's amazing how Lara backs up his opponents without even throwing a punch!! Lol.... It's like he has mind control over these guys and they get frustrated and start throwing wild combos and get countered even more lol just wish Lara would have KO'd him though that would have been the icing on the cake tonight!! Come on Lara step up the action bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          This is why Lara will never get a big fight again. Whenever he gets a chance to he ends up stinking up the joint.

Why would any big name fighter want to get in the ring with him?
          Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
          There's no question how talented and skilled Lara is but man he should be blasting out guys like Gausha within 4 rounds not going to a decision.

If your the Showtime executives when do you go to Al Haymon and tell him unless Lara is unifying the division he can't headline on our network anymore.

How Charlo gets paid less and is stuck on the co main event is baffling.

Again Lara talented but he's got to show way more and do more if he wants to be considered for big time fights.
          This is exactly how I feel about him. Lara is very skilled and is always going to be very hard to beat, but if you're really that good then show us instead of being super-cautious even against people who aren't on your level at all. I could understand if he was 35-40 years old but he's supposed to be in the prime of his career and at the top of his division. If I was in control of the network I wouldn't put him in a main event again unless it's against Charlo, Hurd or Canelo which is a fight i'm not even that interested in seeing anymore. Lara had the chance to win that first fight, but he just seems to hold back too much it's like he just can't help it at all. Even in that fight where the win was within his grasp, he didn't grasp it.

Comment

Walked out in the fourth round and so did about 90% of the arena. A fight broke out between hurds and charlos crew that was more exciting than this garbage ass main event... Should've been the first fight and Hurd and trout the main

Comment

Damn ive never seen that before??? The main event emptied out the arena???

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                I forgot the name, it was a live with a TV and camera stream. I found it deep in google because I can't find any in the mainstream.
                Yeah I've felt like finding good streams is getting more and more difficult. Interesting because I feel like the opposite should be happening.

Comment

god lara is disgusting, **** this guy man

Comment

Charlo has honoured his mandatory by knocking out Lubin. Hurd should also honour his mandatory by fighting Vitu. then we want to see a unification between Charlo and Hurd.

Comment

this is the sweet science. the more boring it is the sweeter. it means lara pitched a shut out.

Comment

Working...
                      X