Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Khan bedded with a beauty therapist in Dubai and called her a 'daft WHite SLUT'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Khan bedded with a beauty therapist in Dubai and called her a 'daft WHite SLUT'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ort-hotel.html

Amir Khan 'had sex with a beauty therapist in an airport hotel before calling her a "daft white s**t" as he publicly accused his wife of cheating on him'
    Emily Volkova, 21, claims she met up with Khan, 30, after contacting him online
    She sent him a message at the height of his public feud with his wife last month
    Volkova claims Khan was initially very respectful but turned nasty afterwards
    She says he sent her abusive messages in which he also called her a 'dirt bag'
    Khan announced on Friday that he had filed for divorce from his wife Farayal

King Khan's a racist?

How can he be a racist if she is a dirty white slut? Man, you Captain Save-A-Hoe(s) are something else.

Comment

who cares. Amir Khan has elevated himself to pimp-ho status this past year. Girls be throwing themselves at Chris Brown still... hos willl be hos

Comment

His wife is in it for the money. She's probably mad that his career tanked and he didn't make a few more millions before the divorce. And Amir himself is a moron. He lives in a bubble. He got chinned the other month in his hometown for driving like he owned the roads. Genuinely KO'd. He's just a weak-chinned Pakistani. His only solace is these fame hungry biatches who will throw themselves at his ugly ass.

Comment

Khan is an idiot and going to get raped bad in divorce court. He has given them plenty enough dirt to use against him. I dont know how it works in the UK, but its hell in the US and the UK is even more cucked than the US so its got to be worse.

Comment

If Muslims had anything about them they'd disown this man. Not only did he cheat on his wife, he drinks, does drugs and has gone after other mens wives. I follow the laws of Islam better than him, and I'm a Christian!

Comment

Funny how nobody noticed the Racist angle I was referring to ^.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                Funny how nobody noticed the Racist angle I was referring to ^.
                It's not that nobody noticed...it's more like nobody cares. Only non white people can cry about racism.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  It's not that nobody noticed...it's more like nobody cares. Only non white people can cry about racism.

Yeah had it been the other way round everyone would be losing their ****s,

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X