Canelo weighs more than GGG on fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chato Santana View Post
    They're ******s, g.
    I know lol the GGG fanboys are the worst. Towel boys like the homie Mega calls them

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      You're just a ******. Smith is obviously bigger than Canelo. Taller, wider frame. Golovkin too. If dude had to cut 25 pounds he would look like Brandon Rios vs Bradley up there. Then again you have a bunch of red K so you probably dont get it
      I have red k because an angry pacfan gave it to me . Now back to the subject.

Canelo is known as a weight manipulator that couldnt even cut that extra pound to make 154 anymore so he created his own weight class.

He REFUSES to have anyone reveal his fight night weight since then,OBVIOUSLY hiding something. Get off his nuts and recognize the truth already, your boy is an oversized fool hiding at lower weights . Because hes magically able to drain himself and rehydrate 20 pounds.

If he in the past was 170+, and hes gotten even bigger since then and has looked like a damn tank in the ring. Then there is a strong possibility he is 175 atleast. And the fact that he hides his weight proves the weight is even more now and hes trying to hide it to not seem like a bully.

Comment

I think anyone who rehydrated 15 lbs or more should be fighting a division up.

One of the Charlos was like 173 his last fight
        Canelo always 170+
        Numerous other guys putting on massive weight after weighing in. Lara was only like 160 on fight night va VM... I respect guys fighting closer to their walk around weights rather than sucking down for some advantage over opponents. But that's the game I guess

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          I have red k because an angry pacfan gave it to me . Now back to the subject.

Canelo is known as a weight manipulator that couldnt even cut that extra pound to make 154 anymore so he created his own weight class.

He REFUSES to have anyone reveal his fight night weight since then,OBVIOUSLY hiding something. Get off his nuts and recognize the truth already, your boy is an oversized fool hiding at lower weights . Because hes magically able to drain himself and rehydrate 20 pounds.

If he in the past was 170+, and hes gotten even bigger since then and has looked like a damn tank in the ring. Then there is a strong possibility he is 175 atleast. And the fact that he hides his weight proves the weight is even more now and hes trying to hide it to not seem like a bully.
          lol funny how you go from surely claiming that he "magically drops and regains 20 pounds over night" to saying "its a strong possibility he weighs 175" 155+20= 175 fck your opinions fgt

Shut up fgt, this is coming from a guy who has Wilder in his avi, a dude who has been avoiding his mandatory for like 2 years and was quoted as saying "well Floyd didnt have to fight his mandatory for years, why should I? All champions should be treated the same doe" Fck outta here

Comment

lol funny how you go from surely claiming that he "magically drops and regains 20 pounds over night" to saying "its a strong possibility he weighs 175" 155+20= 175 fck your opinions fgt

Shut up fgt, this is coming from a guy who has Wilder in his avi, a dude who has been avoiding his mandatory for like 2 years and was quoted as saying "well Floyd didnt have to fight his mandatory for years, why should I? All champions should be treated the same doe" Fck outta here
            Stop changing the subject you ginger nut nibbler. Your boy is an overgrown weight manipulator. He hides his fight night weight now because hes even bigger now. Its true someday youll finally accept it. Dont be mad at me, be mad at ginger im just saying truths you cant handle because your too busy riding his nutsack.

Comment

Let's stick to the thread.

Is Canelo heavier than GGG or not?

Is Canelo heavier recorded weight (174) heavier than GGG's heavier recorded weight (173) or not?

Does Canelo hide his fight night weights since two years ago yes or no?

Does Golovkin show his fight night weight everytime yes or no? (except last time which seems Sky didn't request it)

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Stop changing the subject you ginger nut nibbler. Your boy is an overgrown weight manipulator. He hides his fight night weight now because hes even bigger now. Its true someday youll finally accept it. Dont be mad at me, be mad at ginger im just saying truths you cant handle because your too busy riding his nutsack.
                lol dude he hasn't stepped on the scale for like 2 fights max. Quit spreading lies. Most fighters don't step on the scales on fight night anyways. That's a network thing for HBO and Show. Youre probably one of those dudes who believes in conspiracy theories on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Is Canelo heavier recorded weight (174) heavier than GGG's heavier recorded weight (173) or not?

Does Golovkin show his fight night weight everytime yes or no? (except last time which seems Sky didn't request it)
                  shut up fgt youre annoying AF I hate you lol seriously. Biggest GGG gobbler of all time.

EDIT: OMG I just went back to read it for the lolz and this is the type of ***** we got to deal with from GGG fans. You're trying to justify 1 fckng pound to determine that Canelo is bigger lmao FFS man
                  Last edited by Bardock; 09-16-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

lol dude he hasn't stepped on the scale for like 2 fights max. Quit spreading lies. Most fighters don't step on the scales on fight night anyways. That's a network thing for HBO and Show. Youre probably one of those dudes who believes in conspiracy theories on youtube.
                    So you refuse to acknowledge there is even a possibility that he weighs more now? Because hiding your fight night weight isnt suspicious at all , especially when lots of fans think you weigh even more now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

What was his weight against Wade?

Comment

Working...
                      X